sole that just wants a lot of cuddles

Cait:

Cait did not like to show affection to other people, especially in public. In private she could be a bit more lenient.  

Sole was just an overly affectionate person; it was a habit they’d brought from before they were frozen.

So mixing Cait and Sole wasn’t really a great idea.

Sole would often try to snuggle up to Cait in public; sometimes it was when they were just relaxing with Sanctuary, other times Sole would want to show affection in really inappropriate places- they once tried to hug Cait whilst they were trying to hide from some muties. Cait would push them away either with a blushing face or with a silent cry of outrage.

But when they were in private (especially after Cait got clean from chems and alcohol), Cait was a lot more accepting of affection. Cait would return any hugs that Sole asked for, and when Sole kissed her cheek, it would leave her blushing- she especially loved it when they kissed her neck.

Curie:

Curie loved the fact that Sole was always in a snuggly mood. Sole would start of by doing little things; slowly caressing Curies back as they brushed past each other, wrapping an arm around Curie’s shoulder or waist when they had sat down to eat lunch.

Curie’s favourite time that Sole was affectionate was when the pair were alone together. They would wrap their arms around her waist and pull her close, and when they were laying down together in bed, Sole would place light innocent little kisses across Curie’s face, neck and shoulders.

Curie would be more than happy to return the affection- she loved the feeling of Sole’s soft skin against her lips; the feeling of her arms wrapped around Sole’s strong waist or shoulders.

Danse:

The first time that Sole exhibited highly affectionate behaviour Danse had been very uncomfortable; affection between soldiers was completely against Brotherhood protocol, and Danse made sure that Sole understood that.

However, Sole took no heed in Danse’s words, and continued with their affectionate behaviour.

Whilst they were in Cambridge Police Station or abroad the Prydwen, Sole would leave small touches- that were considered more than professional and friendly- here and there, Sole rubbing their hands across his shoulders when passing him whilst he was sat working on his weapons.

Whilst the pair were out alone together it would be a little more physical; the small touches would become long and somewhat wanting, Sole’s hands leaving Danse’s skin feeling heated; they would hug him before leaving to lie down on their bedroll, and whilst sleeping they would lay their head as close to his legs whilst he kept watch.

After several months, Danse admitted to himself that he liked the affection- it was something so strange to him it had taken a while to warm up to- and he slowly began to return it.

Deacon:

The day that Deacon admitted his past to Sole he told them that he wasn’t one for hugs; he had been lying to them.

He liked hugs- he liked affection- but he didn’t have anyone to show him affection. Sure, he could have asked Des, or Glory (or hell, P.A.M) for some affection every now and then, but he wasn’t comfortable asking people for affection (and he was sure they’d just laugh in his face).

Sole loved hugs, and cheek kisses, and forehead kisses. Basically Sole loved giving people affection. Sole found out one day that Deacon liked them, and ever since had shown him affection that he was certain that he didn’t deserve.

Sole would always make sure they were in private (in HQ Sole would try and hide as best they could, but Deacon knew that every agent in HQ knew what was happening), and would just hug and snuggle up to him. Sole prefered to snuggle when they were lying down together- and Deacon did too.