🌹Teaser🌹

Loves me not.

Loves me.

Loves me not.

Loves me.

Loves me not.

Loves me.

Loves me not.

He's on his final petal, and it's now that he finds himself exchanging a shy smile with the older. It's not long before warm fingers are gently enclosing his own around the stem with the utmost grace; his other hand settling beneath his chin.

Slowly, a forehead is pressed against his own as the palm at his jaw gradually slides to the back of his neck. His light fuchsia curls match his softly hued cheeks for just a second- before cherry-tinted lips are very slightly against his own.

Pressure is nonexistent - simply a subtle touch, leaving them teetering on the edge of anticipation.

Finally, the blissful silence is broken by the voice of rubbed velvet and butterscotch ice cream.

"Loves you." It mumbles quietly: so quietly it could almost be mistaken for a mere hitch of the man's breath. A smile spreads across the younger's lips as he hesitantly meets his sincere gaze.

After the shortest of pauses, the last petal is delicately plucked from its home and pinched between the shakiest of fingers.

The warm hand is gently taking the flower back, lifting the second rose to tangle it amongst clashing pretty pink locks. It trails down the boy's side before meeting his hip and allowing his bittersweet adoration to act on impulse - worming beneath his t-shirt and clasping his bare skin.

As the final petal falls to the ground, pink pink pink lips pucker very slightly; cherry cherry cherry lips forming the tiniest of smiles at the phrase uttered by the pretty pretty pretty boy.

"Loves me."

Coming soon.

Expect short chapters and lots of fluff :')

I hope you enjoy this short book!! I'll try to keep it conflict free and save that for my other books haha

-Issy

13/10/18