🌹Nine:Gut🌹

Plot twist jake and tyler run away together and the sequel is about josh killing Steve and stealing his identity

Two months later

"I haven't seen him in three days." Josh sighs as he repeatedly pats his leg with the program in his hand.

Gently taking the booklet from him, the older shakes his head. He opens it up, flicking through the details about the play and Arthur miller's life until he finds a double-page spread filled with pictures snapped during the rehearsals. He places the open program carefully down on his best friend's thigh for him to look at.

"Look how cute he is." Josh mumbles into his hand upon finding a picture of tyler mid-laugh holding a script at his side. One corner of the paper has been torn away, causing him to frown slightly but he shrugs away any forming theories. A slim blonde sits cross-legged on the stage beside him, grinning at her feet.

"He's alright." Ryan replies, chuckling when the younger glares at him. "The girl beside him is. Definitely."

Josh huffs as he crosses his arms over his chest. A grin slowly creeps up his lips. "Did I tell you he-"

"-left a rose beside our doorstep for you to wake up to this morning? Yes, multiple times." Ryan answers with a low laugh.

"He's such a-"

"Cutie? Yes, I've heard this too."

Pouting as he crosses his arms over his chest, josh pokes him playfully in the ribs. As his hand goes to rub his skin, the lemon glow suddenly begins to dim above their heads.

"Maybe it's not him being sweet. Maybe it's... maybe he thinks his Italian accent is terrible and wants to remind you that you should stay with him, even if he can't act to save his life." Ryan suggests with a quiet chuckle.

Josh only shoves him, causing him to almost fall into the woman on his right. The stranger narrows her eyes at him, scowling as she distastefully shifts towards the man beside her.

As the short balding director strides onto the stage, the entire hall immediately falls silent. Adjusting his position, josh shifts to lean against his friend. An arm falls around his shoulders.

The next five minutes are filled with awkward coughs and the crunching of wrappers as Steve explains the fire exit and the structure of the play: josh sighing in relief when he mentions a half hour intermission.

Finally, the audience is clapping and he's walking off stage. A momentary silence is cast upon the room, until two men sit down on the stage.

Not long passes before the man josh recognises as the large guy who shoved him into the chairs enters the stage, a slow breath releasing through his nose. What was his name again?

Briefly scanning over the cast list, he nibbles his lower lip.

Alfieri Daniel Howell
Eddie Jake Davis
Catherine Jenna Black

Beatrice Sarah Orzechowski
Rodolpho Tyler Joseph
Marco Jon Bellion
.....

Josh's eyes trail back towards the stage, smiling slightly as the memories of studying a view from the bridge in high school surface. Soon, he pushes the reminders away from his mind in an attempt to focus on the play and his boyfriend.