character info

Izuma is a very nice carrying brave courageous girl, she would willingly go into danger to save someone else. She gets shy around people at first but warms up after a while. She protects people who are in danger or just needs help.

She is a brilliant analyst and she loves heroes more than anything and hopes to be a hero as well. She has a book where she writes about and analyses heroes, describing their quirk and any possible weaknesses.

Despite her quirk, she loves colourful things and has a great personality and everyone like her. Most people think she would be an evil/mean person before they meet her, because of her quirk being able to summon or create anything as long as its black. Most people think she may be evil/mean is because when they think of black they think about negatives.

After She met all might, the number one hero, he gave her his quirk called one for all which gives the user super strength, speed, stamina etc, and also improves any quirk(s) the person might have, this makes her quirk even more powerful than before.

In this story both Izuma's parents are either dead or have disappeared as a result after she met all might he became her adoptive father at the age of 8.

After she started training with all might, she got to train with pro heroes and also assist them in their missions, under a junior apprenticeship. She eventually became very powerful and got her hero license early, when she was 10.

Abilities:

One for all: mastered at the age of 10.

Healing and regeneration, when in Godly Angelic armour she is immortal.

Has 4 angelic voices and 4 demonic voices who control her powers and protects her. 2 males and 2 females for both angelic and demonic.

Can create:
Water, waterfalls, ice, fire, volcano eruptions, monsters ( zombies, werewolves, vampires, puppets etc) explosions, lightning, thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornados

Can control Earth (rocks, dirt, mud etc), air, oxygen, gravity, blood and mind control.

Can summon: (black)

Can summon a black clock which allows her to rewind time, fast-forward time and stop time. Eventually she is able to time travel to different dimensions and time periods, also creating new dimensions or for example, a room where time stops and there she trains.

Animals, small objects, large objects and creatures (angels, gods/demigods, unicorns, spirits, etc)

Can Summon the dead at will, uses lots of stamina and strength.

Summon swords, spears, guns/pistols, cannons, armours, etc.

Armours (all black)

Angelic side:

Basic armour