Chapter 5 - First day at UA part 3

Izuma's POV

It was now time for all might's class which I was really excited, as not only the class has any idea of who is our teacher is or have any idea what we will be doing. I, however, already know. 'Can't wait to see the look on their faces' one of the demonic voices said while the others snickered. The Angelic voices were not happy, however at their childish behaviour. I was to busy in thought to hear their conversation.

Eventually, everyone got to class and just as the last person sat down to wait for the teacher. All might come through the door saying: " I'm walking through the door, like a normal person!" Which made everyone's faces light up, shouting, "its all might!" And instead of making me shocked and surprised to see him, like everyone else was, it made me laugh uncontrollably and I fell to the floor crying,  everyone turned to look at me and I said: "Hahahahaha! Is that really all you have to say as you enter the class, dad? You will have to do more than that next time." Everyone's eyes widened when I called All might 'dad'. He then said, "Oh come on, it's my first class, I just wanted to give them a cool impression of me, Izuma." Now they were really shocked and confused, and the room was silent except for my laughter when all of a sudden the students realize the fact that I was All might's adopted daughter. Then the smart boy, by the name of Tenya Iida said, "So it's true, your All might adopted daughter?" He asked. "Yes, I am, All Might adopted me after my mom's death, because I had no other relatives to go to," I respond, and the brunette haired girl that I helped in the entrance exam, Ochako Uraraka said, "We're sorry to hear that, Izu-chan." "It's fine, I still sometimes cry over her death but I learned to deal with my emotions... Anyways we should get on with the lesson, right All might?"

"Yes, so, I will be your combat training teacher, and for today's lesson, we will be doing a villain Vs heroes training. You heard me correctly, it's going to be a villain vs hero exercise. And to start off, It will be the whole class against Yagi-Midoriya. Now, go and get changed into your hero costumes."

3rd person POV

The whole class was in shock, not only were they going to be fighting the strongest person in school as well as the representative of the school, but also a pro-hero who is able to take on both heroes and villains and always comes out victorious.

Before they realized her true power the students questioned if it was fair for her to fight so many of them at once. But when they realized her achievements and power, they knew she was out of their league, literally.

Izuma's POV

First Hero costume

After I got my hero costume on, I devised a strategy against all of the students in class 1-A

After I got my hero costume on, I devised a strategy against all of the students in class 1-A. As I was the villain in this scenario, all might give me permission to go as tough on them as I wanted to, as long as I didn't lose control of myself.

As I was leaving the changing room first and left to the battle area, as I needed time to prepare, I devised a plan against different students, the ones I mostly needed to worry about were Todoroki, Kacchan, Momo, Kirishima, Tenya, Tokoyami and maybe Ochaco or Tsuyu-chan, as their quirks were quite powerful. But that doesn't mean I should underestimate the others either.