Chapter 6 - Attack on USJ

TIMESKIP ( If there is anything important that happens between the last part and this one)

Izuma's POV

I was preparing to leave my house, and head to UA, but when I got there I was met with a horde of news reporters outside the gates, questioning students about all might, and trying to get information from them. Then a couple of reporters recognized me and said, "It's Black Star!" The moment they said that the reporters swarmed me and started asking me questions like, "Black Star, not only are you All might adopt daughter but also his student. Can you tell us what you think about him teaching at UA?" "Umm, well, All might used to train me as well as teach me to use my quirk when I was little, I think he is a wonderful teacher, and if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here today." After I finished saying that, Uncle Shota appeared out of nowhere and told the news reporters to leave the students alone as they need to go to class. Afterwards, they calmed down and me and Uncle Shota left. But just as we were leaving, I sensed a powerful presence which sent chills down my spine, I ignored it, not thinking too much about it. But, oh, how wrong I was to do that.

Someone's POV

"Heh, so that is all might's daughter, huh? She looks like no one special, but I shouldn't underestimate her powers, after all, she is able to beat both Villains and heroes." I was looking at the young girl as she was leaving, observing her every move until I notice she shivered but shook it off. "Heh, wrong move." She had noticed my presence but shook it off, that was a bad mistake.

Izuma's POV

It was another normal school day, except for the incident at the front gate. Then, Uncle Shota, Aizawa told the class to pick a student president and Vice President for the class before starting class.

We decided on a voting system which the students had to vote for someone and not themselves. In the end, I got the most and momo got second place. So I became student president of class 1-A as well as the schools representative, and momo was Vice President. I also chose Tenya to be the class representative as he got third in the voting election.

At lunchtime, the students were having lunch and communication like normal, when all of a sudden a breach alarm sounded in the hall and made everyone run out screaming. As everyone was panicking I sensed the same presence as before, stronger this time, and when I looked at the direction it came from, I saw the source of the alarm, the news reporters somehow got in through the gate.

I signal Tenya and point towards the news reporters and when he understood, he used his Recipro Burst and landed on top of the lunchroom door and said, "Calm down, everyone, the breach was caused by the news reporters getting in. If you look carefully, you can see the teachers already dealing with it." the students looked the direction I was pointing to and saw the teachers leading the reporters out.

With the panic gone, everyone went to class in an orderly fashion. Leaving me and class 1-A the only ones left. I congratulated Tenya for his smart thinking and told him I wanted him to be the class president, he refused and said he was more than happy to be the representative.

And so with that done, we went back to class, and Aizawa told us we will be going somewhere for training today and to get our PE uniforms on and meet him in front of the school.

We did as told and we found ourselves in front of a yellow school bus, going to who knows where, but I knew where we were going and I couldn't wait, as I've been there before with all might and some other heroes before the school year.

The bus ride was long and boring, uneventful, I, however, was thinking about that presence I felt earlier and if I should tell Uncle Shota. I could feel that it was powerful, and even both the angelic and demonic voices told me I should, so I went to Uncle Shota and told him everything. He had a neutral face on but I could tell he was just as worried as I was, I mean, not a lot of people's presence effect me, but this one was different.