Chapter 2: Training with all might

Izuma's POV
After all, might get all the adoption papers done the same day at the hospital, he introduced himself to me outside of his buff form, he told me that his name was Toshinori Yagi and that from now on, I will be Izuma Yagi-Midoriya.

After the introductions were done, he told me about his quirk, one for all that was a stockpile quirk and can also improve the quirk(s) that the person has and that every user is stronger than the last one. He also told me how he wanted me to be his successor and have one for all.

I agreed, of course. He then told me that I would need to train my body to be physically stronger as one for all can destroy a person body if they are not ready for the power.

He told me to clean a beach as physical training as not only will I be training but I will also be doing something to help. He trained my body to be physically stronger for 8 months and afterwards gave me a stand of his hair and told me "Eat this!" as I needed to consume his DNA to pass it on, and only if your willing to pass it on will it be passed on so no one can take it away.

After I awakened one for all the real training began. All might's training was hard, to say the least, he would push me past my limits. Whenever I used one for all, my bones would break and after I was sent to his old teacher, he taught me to use 5% of one for all in one part of my body like my hands or legs, also to keep one for all everywhere in my body, by doing this I became faster and more agile.

All might not only trained me using one for all but also my own quirk. With the training I did, I found out I can summon and create things as long as it's the colour black, I named my quirk anything black, and along with one for all, which actually increased how much I can create or summon as well as expanding my power to manipulation and control of earth(mud dirt rocks etc), air, oxygen, gravity, blood and mind control.

As well as me finding out I can heal myself and others using black blood or black flames, also being able to regenerate body parts and also encasing them in black protective armour.

I was also able to create and summon different types of armours of my choice of design and purpose. These are basic armour, Basic Angel Armour, Higher Angel Armour and Godly Angelic armour.

All might was so impressed by my powers and abilities he got in contact with UA, the best school for training heroes. He told the Principal, Nezu, about me and was more than happy to meet me.

I met him and he asked me if he could test my powers and see what I can do. I was nervous because some teachers, if not all of them, gathered to watch me. All might said that it was okay for me to go all out and that he was going to spar with me.

All of a sudden I felt very confident and without a second thought I activated my Basic Angel Armour.

When I did, everyone gasped, probably not expecting me to have changed so much, I got taller and my feminine features showed more than before, I probably look like I'm 20 or older, when actually I'm only 9

When I did, everyone gasped, probably not expecting me to have changed so much, I got taller and my feminine features showed more than before, I probably look like I'm 20 or older, when actually I'm only 9. Also, my features looked like that of a goddess and the armour I had on was made out of gold.