New Book And Other Informations

Hello

Luka Heart here, just wanted to let you know I will be continuing this book soon, but for a couple of weeks, ill focus on a new book I recently started, id appreciate it if you were to read it and tell me what you think about it.

It's called The Story of The 3 Forgotten Goddesses and it is a Highschool DxD fanfiction based on anime events but mostly my own plot, if anyone out there knows of this anime, I suggest you read this fanfiction, as I'm going to do something really crazy and stupid in there, and it will make you cringe so much, seriously this will be awesome once I start it and get to the good stuff.

Also, my exams are coming up soon, so my writing schedule will be all over the place for the next couple of weeks, hope you can all bear with it, but don't worry, I will still update stories.

I recommend you check out my questions and answers, I have some interesting stuff there. And if you want to ask me anything message me, ill reply on there and even include your wattpad on it, if you wish to stay anonymous or want to message me alone, message me personally.

I appreciate all of your support and comments.

I also recommend you check out my stories, you might find something that you might like to look over and I'd appreciate any form of criticism or opinions on what you would like to read more of and what I should work on.

Also, please make sure you keep reading this as you will be very surprised at what happens next and in the near future.

Also please make sure you check out the stories of my cover artist, GwennaLane, she has great stuff, and if you require a cover for your works, she does that too, just message her and tell her what kind of stuff you want for her to make.

Ok, that's all from me, I hope all of you have a lovely day and stay awesome.

This is Luka Heart signing out.