Chapter 3 - First day at UA part 1

3rd person POV
Izuma is now 15, and today is going to take the entrance exam to get into UA, even though a lot of pro heroes, including all might and endeavour were willing to give her a recommendation. And even though she got her pro hero licence when she was 13 years old, she still needs to go to school. Her pro hero name is The Everything Black Hero: Black Star.

Izuma was also announced to be the adoptive daughter of All might to the world when she was 13. This was quite a scandal and the news reporters and press would bother the young girl and all might for more information. But soon it died down.

It was early in the morning and Izuma was getting ready to leave her house, her adoptive father, toshinori yagi or otherwise known as all might the number one hero, had to leave earlier as he had to be there before the entrance exam as he was going to be a teacher at UA.

When Izuma was done eating and getting ready she left her house, locking the door and summoning black angelic wings as she flew through her neighbourhood and reaching the city, to be stopped by some people recognising her and shouting, "Look, it"s Black Star!" a woman shouted, pointing towards Izuma. "You rock, Black Star, keep up the good work!" a man shouted towards Izuma, Izuma merely waved at the people looking at her while she was smiling the entire time.

Izuma's POV
I got there very quickly, and the moment I landed in front of the gates, my wings disappeared, I looked ahead to see some students with their uniforms, but since I had been homeschooled, I came in with my junior hero costume.

Izuma's POVI got there very quickly, and the moment I landed in front of the gates, my wings disappeared, I looked ahead to see some students with their uniforms, but since I had been homeschooled, I came in with my junior hero costume

I probably stood out the most that are why I found some people staring at me. I thought I heard someone say, "Isn't that the pro hero, Black Star? What is she doing here?"

I tried to ignore it and focus on what I was doing and what I have to do.
When I got my courage up I decided to go in, and just as was stepping inside I tripped because of a rock under my feet, as I was about to stop myself from falling using my gravity manipulation. But somehow I stopped on my own, mid-air, I look back and see a girl with short brown hair. "Sorry I stopped you out of nowhere, I just thought it would be bad luck to fall before the exam." after she said that I said, "No worries, you were trying to help me, right?" After I said that I broke her hold on me using my own gravity manipulation, she looked shocked, to say the least. "Nice, your quirk must be gravity control, right? Looks like we have similar abilities." If she wasn't shocked before she is now. "How did you know, and what do you mean similar abilities?" I smiled at her cuteness, "All will be explained soon, don't worry. You should hurry as well, you wouldn't want to be late now, would you?" after I said that I teleported behind a pillar inside the gates, she looked at me in shock and amazement and ran in herself.

I got there before she did but I didn't stop there, I went to principal Nezu first, as in the end I accepted the recommendation from him and some other pro heroes, but accepted if I'll be allowed to take part. I met up with Nezu as well as the other recommendation students when they saw me they instantly recognised me and I recognised one of them, Todoroki Shoto who I knew for a while now, and since I hadn't seen him for a while I ran straight for him, hugging him an shouting, "Shota! It's so good to see you after all this time! How long has it been now, 2 years? Sorry, I couldn't get in contact with you, dad wanted me to have complete focus in training if I was to get stronger." as I was babbling, he was smiling and petting my head, after I finished talking he said, "It's good to see you again as well, Izuma."