Jack Avery - Meeting Your Brother

Your head rested on his chest, the sounds of his heart beat echoing through your ears. His arms rested on your waist. His fingers lightly skimmed your skin, drawing shapes, lulling you to sleep. Your eyelids began to get heavy and soon sleep over came you. The sounds of 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' lightly playing in the background. Jack and yourself were cuddled on the couch watching Jack's favourite show. Corbyn and Christina cuddled on another couch while the rest of the boys were spread out across the room.

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt Jack place a kiss on your forehead. "Sorry for waking you baby, but we got McDonald's and I know you would hate me if I didn't wake you up for food." His words made your body jolt forward.

"Food!?" A large smile was present on your features and you couldn't help but get excited.

Before you could say anything else, Jack placed one arm beneath your knees and one behind your back. Holding you 'Bridal Style'. You lent your head against is chest. You fell in love with this boy a little more every day. Once you got to the kitchen Jack sat in a chair, still holding you, he held you up right and you got comfortable on his lap.

"So, what did you get me?" You lent forward admiring all of the food across the dining room table.

The boys were all shoving food into their faces. Corbyn swallowed the food in his mouth and spoke. "Y/N, I've known you since we were 2, I'm offended you would even consider the idea that I may not know your McDonald's order." Corbyn placed his hand on his heart in a faux hurt manner. Everyone around the table began laughing slightly.

"I deeply and unmistakably apologies for considering that the person I have known since I was two would have more on his mind then the McDonald's order of his best friend. I will never forgive myself for considering the idea for point one of a second. Please forgive me Corbyn Matthew Besson." You were trying extremely hard not to break into a fit of laughter.

"I forgive you, (Your Full Name (Y/F/N))." At this point every person at the table broke into a major fit of laughter.

"You two are way too over dramatic." Laughed Jack, whose lap you were still sitting on.

"You love me and you know it." You lent down and pecked Jack on the lips.

"So where did Christina go?" You asked, mainly directing the question at Corbyn since it was his girlfriend.

"She had to go edit her latest video" Corbyn replied before placing 3 fries in his mouth.

As you were about to shove as much food as humanly possible into your mouth, the echo of the doorbell entered your ears. A groan escaped your lips but before you got up Corbyn did.

"I'll get it." He got up from his chair and walked towards the door, it was only a few meters away.

Corbyn swung the door open and his jaw dropped.

"DUDE!" He yelled with excitement before jumping on whomever was standing at the door.

A confused expression was present on your face, and, being the curious person, you are, you climbed off Jack and went to see who was at the door. You took the few steps to the door and stood behind Corbyn, who had now stopped hugging the person at the door. Your jaw dropped and a squeal left your lips. Your body made you run and jump, they caught you. You wrapped your limbs around them, squeezing them as tight as you possibly could.

The rest of the boys also made their way to the door but their jaws didn't drop the same way yours or Corbyn's had, actually they were extremely confused. Jack was even a little jealous.

"Are you going to let me in Corby? I would ask Fry but I have a feeling she isn't letting go any time soon," Corbyn nodded, opening the door even wider than it already was, allowing you and your tree into the house.