Corbyn Besson - Beautiful

Your body collided with a hard object making you fall on to your back. You blinked your eyes open to see a beautiful bleach blonde haired boy, with his face in front of yours. For second all you could do was stare, his eyes were stunning and his jawline could cut you.

He reached his hand forward and together he helped you stand up. Your eyes gazed to the floor you had once been resting on to find your maths work sprawled across the laminate flooring.

"Are you alright? Oh my gosh, I should have been looking we're I was going! Are you hurt? Oh and all of your stuff is everywhere, here, Ill pick it all up." His ramble made you laugh slightly. He bent down and started picking up some of your stuff, you quickly joined him.

He passed you back the objects that had once been sprawled across the floor.

"Thanks," you said shyly, you tucked your hair behind your ear and looked slightly up at the blonde boy. He was staring at you intensely, like he was trying to read your sole. You both stared silently at each other until he broke the silence.

"This might sound crazy but, do you want to go out for dinner with me?" His face became puzzled as he anxiously awaited your answer.

"Uhh... Sure." You smiled as the words left your mouth and your smile was resiprecated with another smile that, once witnessed, made your stomach do back flips.

You flipped through your Math book until you found an empty page, you ripped out a piece, grabbed a pen and scribbled on it.

"This is my SnapChat, add me?" You asked while passing the note to the boy.

"Of course. And, hey, I never got your name..."

"Y/N L/N, and yours?"

"Corbyn Besson"

__A LITTLE LATER__

Corbyn speed walked to the table he, and his friends usually resided at during lunch. Each of his 5 best friend were seated around or near their usual circular table.
Daniel was eating his watermelon. Jonah was sipping his coffee and reading the same Harry Potter book he had probably read 50 times. Zach was texting his newest crush and Jack was practicing a few of his newest skate boarding tricks on the railing of the open seat. Corbyn's usual seat.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Corbyn whisper yelled so that other table near by wouldn't hear their conversation. His words caught all of the boy's attention.

"I just met the most beautiful girl on this planet, no, this universe, no thi-" Corbyn continued but was cut off by Jonah.

"We get it, she's beautiful. Is there anything else about her or is she just beautiful?" Jonah questioned with a slight laugh at his own suggestion.

"Her smile makes my insides do back flips. Her eyes are the prettiest colour known to man. Her voice could sooth me in any mood. Her laugh is undescribable. And, I got her SnapChat AND she said she's going to go out to dinner with me. Boys, I can now die happy."

Each boy lightly laughed at their bestfriend.