All - Smut

Being the only girl in a band with five other boys was an amazing thrill. It made you a large centre of attention, though it also brought a lot of rumours. You had been shipped with every boy from one time to another, this was normal for you now. You had to admit you did find all of the boys extremely attractive, each of there jawlines could cut you and you had obviously seen all of the boys without shirts, there abs would make you drool. Little did you know each of the boys had felt a similar way about you, getting boners at the beach was a common occurrence and catching them with their eyes glued to your ass was a common joke between the six of you. You had spent months confined together in a small tour bus, each of the boys without their girlfriends and in desperate need of physical contact. It also been a common occurrence for you to hear, or even see, the boys jerking off. This was just average now, one girl, five boys, what else would you expect?

Tonight was one of the very rare nights that you and the boys didn't have a performance or hours to travel. The boys decided to take advantage of this and go clubbing, you on the other hand decided to take advantage of the empty bus. Two or three hours ago all of the boys were crowding in the bathroom, each of them trying to look as presentable as possible, their hair styled as nicely as they could get it and their outfits showing off their favourite features. While this was happening, you were removing your makeup and changing into your PJ's. A random shirt you had found in the laundry hamper and very short cotton shorts. Your hair was thrown into a messy bun.

Now, you laid on the make shift couch and a random Netflix movie playing on the screen. Boredom slightly killing you, so, you decided to entertain yourself. You pulled your phone from you pocket, positioning yourself laying across the couch, your legs spread slightly. Your fingers tapped across the screen and eventually you found yourself on Porn Hub. You clicked a video that turned you on and dug your fingers beneath the band of your shorts and the band of your underwear. Your fingers danced around your clit, teasing yourself. But, when this became to much you pressed your middle finger roughly against the nub and forced it around in a circular motion. You continued this for a few more minutes. You became more and more turned on, you removed all of your garments below the waste and pressed your fingers at your entrance. Before quickly and harshly shoving them inside your hole, getting faster and faster as the porn video continued. So enthralled in the video you hadn't noticed the bus door swing open or 5 boys enter through it.

Each of their jaws dropping slightly at the sight of you, your legs spread widely and 3 fingers diving inside yourself. All of the boys became hard at the sight, arousal building in each of their bodies. Jonah cleared his throat, causing the world around you to slap back into reality. Your eyes widened as you saw the 5 boys standing in front of you.

"Um, I u-" You stuttered out, not aware of how else to respond to this situation.

"I don't know about the other boys but fuck, I'm so hard for you right now." Jack cut you off slightly, his hand moving to readjust the crotch of his pants.

You took a leap of faith, doing something you hadn't expected yourself to do. You leant forward, digging your hands into the waist band of his pants and boxers. Odd expressions crossed all of the boys faces but none of them were going stop you, especially Jack. You tugged your hands down and Jack's large dick sprung in front of your face. The sight of it made you lick your lips before licking the pink toned tip of his rather large dick. You kitty licked it a fair few times before wrapping your mouth around the whole thing. Moving your mouth from the top to the base, over and over and over again. Jack gripped your hair, moaning slightly. He dug his dick into the back of your throat causing you to gag just a little.

The other boys didn't know how to react but once Jonah began to undress, so did the other boys.

Corbyn made the first move, digging his tongue into your pussy. His tongue swirled around your clit a few times before he began to quickly kitty lick your nub. You began to moan into Jack's dick. Corbyn soon dug 2 of his fingers into your hole, his tongue still continuing it's attack on your clit. He shoved his fingers in and out several times before increasing his speed to an almost inhuman pace.

Jonah sat behind you, his hand lightly rubbing over his stiff dick. He quickly lifted your body, detaching you from the other two boys. He roughly slammed your ass onto his dick shoving his dick into your ass hole. You loudly moaned at the filling feeling, pain pulling at your skin slightly as his dick was bigger than others you'd had in the same place. Jack decided a blow job was not all he wanted and instead dug his dick into your pussy. Jonah pounded your ass hole and Jack pounding into you pussy made you scream. The feeling was of pure ecstasy, it felt better than you had ever felt. 2 dicks pounding into your holes sent pleasure through your entire body, pornographic screams echoed from your mouth.  

Daniel then walked forward, shoving his dick into your mouth. His dick tapped the back of your throat and you began moaning into his dick. He gripped his hands into your hair and forced your head back and forth. The other boys still pounding into your lower half and Daniel filling your mouth. His grunts only turned you on more.

Zach decided he wanted to join the rest of the group but from a different perspective, he shoved his dick into Jack's ass hole, Jack's dick still pounding into your pussy. Jack screamed at the filling, Zach moaning with him. Zach pushed his hips into Jack's body, his hands gripping his skin. Zach's movements pushed Jack's movements and together the three of you were pounding into each other faster than you had ever felt before. 

Corbyn began to feel left out so he lent between the sweaty body and flicked his tongue across your lips, with one flick you were releasing cum onto Jack's dick, the boys didn't stop, each of them still pounding your body faster and extremely harder. Corbyn flicked his tongue over and over again causing you to moan into Daniel's dick. Daniel watched Corbyn's lack of self pleasure and stuck his own finger into his mouth, removed it, and shoved it into Corbyn's ass hole.

The pleasure was insane, something you had never felt before. You would be in so much pain tomorrow but in this moment you didn't care. Each of the boys continued at the phase and after what felt like forever each of the boys came inside you. Daniel inside your mouth, Jonah inside your ass hole, Jack inside your hole. Corbyn came across your tits, which Zach latter licked up and Zach came across Jack's face after Jack sucked Zach off.