Jonah Marais - Pregnant

You're eyes gazed down at the white object in your hand. Shock and confusion all mixing across your face. Tears welled in your eyes, you didn't know if they were happy tears or sadness tears. How was this possible? I didn't make sense. Your heart lurched at thought of your boyfriend or your brother's reactions. You fidgeted with plastic object, each time the plastic span your eyes were trained to stare at the two dark red lines. You're pregnant. You're 19. You're 19 and pregnant. You knew of people younger than yourself who had been pregnant and lived a happy life but you had always planned to have your first child once you finished University.

You wrapped this stick with toilet paper, walked to your bed and hid it under your pillow. You needed time to think this out, to plan what to do. How to tell everybody. Your head rested in your hands, your thoughts racing and bouncing around in your mind. As tears began to slip from your eyes your thought were interrupted by your door swinging wide open.

"Hey h-" Zach stood with door open, confusion rushing to his features. "What's wrong Marshmallow?" He was attempting to remain calm but he was worried, he rarely saw you upset, let alone crying.

"I'm P-" You took a deep breath, "You're going to be mad Zach and you know I hate it when you get mad. Plus, I'm your big sister I'm suppose to be caring for you, not the other way around." Your words simply confused Zach more.

"You can tell me anything. I promise I wont get mad. You may be my big sister but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go to the end of the earth for you or want to know what's making you cry." He gripped your hands in his.

"Marshmallow... I'm pregnant. And, before you ask, I only just found out so no, Jonah doesn't know yet." Your head dipped low, not wanting to see the reaction of your baby brother.

"Your What!?" He screeched, making you flinch at the harshness buried within his voice.

"Please, quite down. The boys are down stairs and I can't handle them knowing yet." A slight pout forcing its way across your face.

"Shit, Marsh... What are you going to do? Are you going to keep it? Are you going to tell Jonah? When are you going to tell Jonah? How did this happen? Are you an idiot? Didn't you use protection?" His voice became slightly higher pitched as he said each question. But, he had listened and was now speaker in a lower tone.

"I know Zachy, I don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't even finished Uni yet. I don't know if I'm going to keep it, I guess I'll have to talk to Jonah about that. I have to tell Jonah, don't I? You've had the birds and the bees talk Zach, you know how it happened. No, I'm not an idiot, you bitch. Of course I used protection. I'm the one who taught you about using protection, but it's not always effective. Asshole." You answered each of his questions calmly. You had been used to this type of behaviour when he was nervous or shocked.

"You need to tell Jonah. Now." Zach demanded.

"Excuse you, this is my pregnancy Zach. I found out 30 minutes ago. I need to process." You wrested your head in the palms of your hands.

"No. Your telling him now. It's not fair that you get to process this information before him." He argued back making you more irritated.

"Zach. It's growing in me, it ain't growing in him." You continued to debate back, unaware of why he was getting a say.

"Marshmallow. He deserves to know. I love you more than life itself but Jonah deserves this so if you don't tell him. I will."

"Fine. You're lucky I love you or I would punch you. I'll go get him now."

"I'll come with."

Once the two of you made your way down the steps, your eyes gazed across the room in search for Jonah. All of the boys were in the living room, Corbyn and Jack competing in a video game, while Jonah and Daniel cheered for whom ever they thought would win. Zach's eyes must have found Jonah first because Zach darted to the older boy, gripped his shirt with his fist and swung into his nose forcefully. Jonah and Zach both groaned will blood began to dribble out of his nostrils.

"What the fuck ZACH!?" Jonah yelled, which was something he did not do regularly. He pressed his hand underneath his nose while Zach walked to the fridge to grab ice for his fist, a purple bruise already forming across his knuckles.

"You'll find out in a minute." Zach replied passing Jonah a handful of tissues.

"Jonah, I'll explain why my brother is being a complete piece of shit in a minute, come into our room with me?" Jonah became even more confused but followed you up the stairs anyway.

Jonah sat at the edge of your bed. Staring intensely as you paced back and forth across the room.

"What is going on?" He questioned slightly worried, still holding the tissues to his nose.

"Jonah... I'm pregnant."

--------------------------

Part 2?