Daniel Seavey - Trust Fund Baby

The crowds' screams echoed through your ears. You made your way to the front of the stage, microphone in hand.
As you hit the last note of the new song, you were lifted into the air. Your body was caught and placed on to a strong object. You looked down to see the curly noodles of Jack Avery and the perfectly swept locks of Daniel Seavey.

You chuckled as they walked around the stage, you still hoisted onto their shoulders. You looked to your right to see Zach Herron on Corbyn Besson and Jonah Marais' shoulders. All 6 of you had large smiles across your features.

This is what you loved. The stage. The screaming cheers of fans. The experience of singing with the 5 people who mean the most to you in life. Traveling the world, singing in places you didn't even know existed.

The boys slowly placed you back onto the ground, careful no to drop you.
The beginning notes of 'Trust Fund Baby' started playing through the speaker. During this song you only sang small back up vocals, you mainly danced through out the song. Taking turns dancing with each boy when they sang their parts.

The boys filled of stage and the song started with Daniel and yourself alone on stage. He span you around as his beautiful vocals filled your ears. You and Daniel locked eyes, he continued to sing but his eyes never left your body.

(Video At The Start) As Jonah joined you both on stage you began the hip hop moves you had been practicing for months. Each step made it look like the music was moving your body. Jonah and yourself began to step in time together, each step just as you had practiced.

Once Zach joined the stage, you ran straight over to him. He got into a steady position and you propelled your body of his thighs. The back flip made the crowds' screams louder and your adrenaline to rush.

Jack skipped onto the stage and together you preformed several hip hop moves. Jack held your right hand as you did a one handed cartwheel.

The song continued and you did several different tricks. You ended up back in Daniels hands and as the song came to an end. He spun you around, catching you in his arms and as the lights dimmed and Jonah sung through his last note, Daniel pressed his lips against yours.

The crowd screamed so loud it was deffening but, you didn't care. In this moment it was just you and Daniel, alone and in love. His arm was supporting your back and your left hand was pressed against his cheek. You would have stayed like this forever if Jonah hadn't of interrupted.