prologue

Y/n's POV

Welp looks like I'm walking home. Damn this sucks I missed the bus and I wasn't even late.

Y/n:"GODDAMNIT!!!"

Stranger:"Hey kid shut the fuck up!"

Y/n:"SHREW YOU, YOU FUCKING HIPPIE!!!"

Stranger:"The hell you say to me you little fuck!!!"

Y/n:"SHIT!!!"

I wasted no time and started to make a break for it and began running away as the hippie throws a glass bottle at me but misses. I walk along the streets of New York and I have to say I hate and love this city. Actually it's not the city I hate it's more the people, everybody are assholes and I hate it here, I want to go somewhere else. Its strange now that I think about it some people around the world want to go to New York while people in New York want to go somewhere else. I really hate my life at least the weather's nice. I said as soon as lightning struck and it started raining GRREEEEAAAAATTTTTTTT. AND I DON'T HAVE A UMBRELLA!!! I began to continue to walk as rain pours on me and I finally made it to my apartment, I walk in and go to the elevator aaaannnnddd it's out. Shit! And I live on the 17th floor! I begin my climb up the stairs as I keep saying "I hate my life,I hate my life,I hate my life!" I reach my apartment finally and get out my keys and unlock the door and enter.

Y/n:"Mom, sis! I'm home!"

I say out loud and what do you know my father is not here must be working overtime again at the hospital. No hes not a doctor he's a chef's little bitch because he washes dishes. Strange I wonder where my sister and my mom went, I take out my phone and text my sister.

Me:Hey sis where did you and mom go off to?

....

Sis:Sup loser me and mom went to outback, without you, your fault for being late.

Me:My bus left me!

Sis:Really wow! Sucks for anywho BRB BYE!

She said brb when she says that she never texts back. Bitch her and my mom left me jesus man I absolutely hate them. I then get on my phone and start looking through my Facebook and I see something that pisses me off. My "friend" Joshua is throwing his 18th birthday at Dave and Buster, that asshole he told me the party was off and that nothing was gonna happen. That piece of shit! Whatever I'm alone and my shit family won't be here for a while sooo I guess I can get on my playstation and play some Blazblue central fiction. I go into my room and turn on my playstation the only friend I'll ever need it doesn't talk, wont betray me and let's me do whatever I want, without consequences. I go online and I main Terumi and destroyed a Ragna and a Jin player but get humiliated by a Jubei player, and he messages me saying I suck when he spammed the heavy attack button! I quit the game and play some Persona after I turn off my playstation and start watching toonami and just start watching some gundum. It's strange anime has made me smile more than real life has.

Y/n:"I wish I could go to a world were every anime I've watched or heard about all mashed up and was one. That would be awesome it wouldn't even be just anime but also anime games like persona, blazblue or even devil may cry."

Just then all the lights in the room go out and so does the tv, my life just keeps getting better.

???:"Is that what you desire then you shall have it!"

Y/n:"What? Huh? My body's disappearing! Mr. Stark I don't feel so good!"

Suddenly I see nothing im standing in a empty room with no light, am I dead welp guess that's how I lived.

3rd person POV

Y/n was in the strange room and suddenly 7 people in chairs appeared before him.

??? 1:"Hmmmm? Are you sure about this? Should we really be doing this?"

??? 2:"This boy suffers a live of abandonment, verbal abuse, and betrayal  we have done this before so why not again?"

??? 3:"But it's been stated that the person must be dead. Much like the others."

??? 4:"But sometimes we are not able to reach out to them and sometimes when we do they have already killed themselves."

Y/n:"I'm sorry but who are you people? Also where am I?"

??? 4:"SILENCE! You stand before the court of fiction you do not speak!"

??? 2:"Easy old friend. I shall answer that question for you, your wish shall be granted y/n, we have seen your life and we see you deserve better friends who always stand for you, family that will never leave you, and a life you desire."

Y/n:"Wait really sooo all my friends, family, classmates, all gone, no more?"

Y/n says with a dreadful voice that shows some concern.

??? 2:"Yes I'm sorry but if you want we could-"

Y/n:"YYYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!"

All the members of the court were confused by y/n's reaction he seemed happy.

Y/n:"Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!"

??? 1:"Well that's a new one."

??? 3:"Seriously your not sad, nor mournful?"

Y/n:"Ohh hell noo. My life sucks and I always wanted to meet my favorite anime characters. No more bitch sister or mother and no asshat friends or bastard father! Let's get this over with!"

??? 2:"Excellent! But first you must think who's power shall you possess."

Y/n:"Power? Power!? Really!!!"

??? 2:"Yes. And appearance dont want your favorite anime character seeing you in your underwear now dont we?"

Y/n:"Right! Hmmmmmm? Oh I want the same powers as Yuuki Terumi along with the same jacket and weapons."

??? 2:"Done."

Suddenly a blinding light surrounds y/n and he now is wearing Terumi's jacket, pants,shoes and so on but what y/n head surprised him.

Terumi:"Hey,hey,hey what the hell's going on!!?"

Y/n:"What the hell? Why is terumi here? I can hear, but I cant see him?"

??? 2:"Ohh well he sorta is now apart of you but we made sure he can't take control of you, unless you allow him."

Y/n:"Neat."

Terumi:"Neat? Oh no,oh no,no,no,no,no I'm not gonna be inside the body of a little shit like you! I'm leaving!"

Y/n:"Too bad, you cant leave we're two in one now bitch."

Terumi:"What the hell did you say! Do you know who the hell I am! Once I find a way out you are soooooo dead you little fuck!"

??? 2:"Anything else?"

Y/n:"Hmmmm? Oh I want yamato and Vergils abilities, from devil may cry!"

??? 2:"It is done and done."

Suddenly a little glows by y/n's waist and the sword known as yamato now appears at y/n's side.

Y/n:"Sweet! Two broken characters in one!"

??? 2:"Want a harem of every woman known in anime?"

Y/n:"Oh yeah sure....... WAIT NOOOOO I TAKE IT BACK!!!"

??? 2:"Welp too late now almost every girl you see will now fall for you, but the more time you spend with them the more their affection will grow."

Y/n:*gasp* "Just like persona and fire emblem!"

??? 2:"Exactly. Now which world would you want to go to first?"

Y/n:"Huh? What I thought it was gonna be worlds of my desire."

??? 2:"Do not worry they will all be in the same spot just different locations, now decide y/n l/n!"

Y/n:"Hmmmmm. I guess somewhere familiar like kekkai sensen."

??? 2:"Done goodbye and goodluck."

Y/n:"Wait what?-"

Y/n suddenly disappeared and now the court were by themselves.

??? 1:"Send in the next one!"