chapter 21:Hell to pay

[3rd person POV]

Y/n:"Heheheheheheheheheheh. Wow. That felt great."

Terumi:"Tell me about it. Watching the look on his face was hilarious!! Honestly I'm about to piss myself from laughing!"

Y/n:"Hehehe. Man. I can't wait to make other pansy ass protagonist suffer like that. Or maybe more."

Terumi:"You know kid. Thought you were also another little b*tch too afraid to have fun. Now I see you're quite the wild ride."

Y/n:"Oh man. Welp. We better see how our servants are doing."

Terumi:"I see you only care about your waifus don't you?"

Y/n:"Most weebs and Otakus do."

Terumi:"Soooo. About this whole big plan of yours? What is it exactly?"

Y/n:"Basically. Manipulate everyone into hating almost every anime protagonist there is, especially harem protagonist and shonen ones. Then play the role of a good little angel. Beat the hell out of every villain and make them my slaves and gain more power. Finally we turn this entire world into pure unadulterated chaos. Simple."

Terumi:"................Kyahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. This is gonna be fun!!!!"

Y/n:"WOOOOOOW!!!! Chaos! Chaos!!! Chaos!!!!"

[Timeskip]

[Tohsaka household]

We currently are set with Shirou who is running as fast as he can. Soon he lands on the door and starts bashing it as hard as he can, calling out to Rin.

Shirou:"Tohsaka!! Tohsaka!!!"

Soon the door opens and a sense of relief washes Shirou. But that relief is quickly snuffed away when he sees who opens the door. Standing right in front of him was the person he came to warn Tohsaka about. Y/n. Said boy was putting on an innocent smile, course this wasn't fooling Shirou he knew what sinister evil was hiding behind that smile and Shirou tries to quickly defend himself.

Shirou:"Trac-"

But Shirou is quickly silenced when y/n delivers a quick chop to his neck, causing Shirou to be silenced. Then y/n leans next to his ear and whispers.

Y/n:*Whispering* "Say something and I'll be sure to kill you both very painfully and disturbingly."

Y/n was playing mind games with Shirou now. A game of chess. He now has him in a checkmate, since he knows Shirou's morality will get the better of himself and wouldn't risk losing another friend.

Y/n:*Whispering* "I know you don't care about what happens to yourself, but tell me would you really risk losing another of your friends to another 'accident' now listen well because I'm only gonna say this once you tell no one of what happened last night because if you do. I'll know and kill whoever you tell and their loved ones, the blood will be on your hands. Now play along with what I'm about to do, Mr Hero."

Rin:*From background* "Y/n? What does Shirou want? Is it something important?"

Y/n:*Normally* "No. Not really, just wants to know our next move."

Rin:*From background* "Alright let him in then." 

Y/n:"You heard the boss. Go on."

Soon Shirou goes to The living room to see its been turned upside down. Here's what I mean is it now main had a big TV with speakers on the side of it, a nice rug and 3 couches around a table two for one person each, but the one in between the two of them was ment for more then one person. Rin was peacefully drinking tea and saw both Y/n and Shirou and gave them both a welcoming smile.