chapter 11:The murder,death,kill!

3rd person POV

We are now set on a scene with a plane landing at a Fuyuki airport. Y/n is first to get off and goes down a portable staircase connecting to the plane and is now looking at the city he sees before him, he takes in the peaceful and beautiful view.

Y/n:*sign* "That was the most agonizing 35 hours of my life."

Terumi:"Tell me about it, I was this close to possessing you and killing everyone on that plane."

Y/n:"I'm surprised you didn't."

Saber:"Master who are you talking to?"

Y/n:"No one, I'm just thinking out loud."

Terumi:"Nice cover up."

Y/n:Terumi shut up!

Avenger:"Well it looks like this is where the holy grail war is being held."

Y/n:"Yeah, it is, just you two don't cause too much trouble, we must not draw attention."

Avenger:"Don't worry, we won't."

Y/n:"Seriously, with that outfit?"

Avenger:"It's not as bad as her's!"

Saber:"Bite me you dragon whore."

Avenger:"You British bitch!!" 

Avenger then tackles Saber and both began to fight on the ground. Y/n just causally ignores it and still looks at the city.

Terumi:"Hehehe, I do like to watch a good catfight every now and then hehe."

Y/n:"Man this city is so peaceful, it's hard to believe a huge disaster happened here."

Y/n then turns to Avenger and Saber, who were still fighting.

Y/n:"Both of you, knock it off! Don't kill each other, we need to work together to win this war, understand!"

Y/n says as he uses ouroboros to separate the two servants by lifting them up and away from each other and setting them down.

Terumi:"Your getting a hang of those things aren't you?"