Chapter 3:Libra

3rd person POV

Y/n was currently in a chair, tied up, while everyone was staring at him. The members of Libra a secret organization that defends the world are unsure of what to do with him. The room had closed all the curtains and windows and a small lamp was above y/n's head,shining light on him.

Zapp:"Soooooooooooooooo. Who's gonna wake him up?"

Zed:"Indeed, he has been like this for almost 4 fours now."

K.K:"Why did we bring him in our base again?"

Klaus:"Because he has abilities we don't understand. I've also had Gilbert run a I.D scan on him, but his face doesn't match anyone, it's like he doesn't even exist."

Steven:"He's not a fang hunter that's for sure."

Zapp:"That's it I'm tired of waiting for him to wake up, I'll do it myself."

Zapp then grabs a bucket of water with his blood technique, using blood from his wrist.

Zapp:"All right shit for brains WAKE UP!!"

Zapp then dumps the bucket on y/n, which instantly wakes him.

Y/n:"I DONT KNOW WHERE THE MONEYS AT, I'M NOT LEBOWSKI!! Huh? Where the hell am I!?"

Klaus:"Welcome we haven't properly met yet have we? My name Klaus Von Reinherz. Welcome to libra."

Y/n:I'm gonna have to pretend I dont know what libra is. "Libra? What's that?"

Klaus:"We are a secret organization that keeps the balance between both worlds the Beyond and Earth."

Y/n:"I see. So let me guess we're in your base right?"

Klaus:"Correct."

Y/n:"Wait,wait,wait, let me guess underground bunker. No! Submarine or is it a cave under your mansion!?"

Klaus:"Actually we're just in a normal building, look."

Klaus then opens the curtains and light from outside starts to illuminate the entire room. Y/n sees they're far above the ground and is amazed by the view.

Y/n:"Wow! That's a amazing view. But wait a building like in the middle of the city really then your base must really stand out I mean-"

Zapp:"ALL RIGHT ENOUGH CHIT CHAT!!"

Zapp then puts his foot on y/n's face and starts to interrogate him.

Zapp:"Now tell me who you're working for! The king of depravity!? The blood breeds!? Who damnit!?"

Leo:"Zapp!! Calm down already alright man he may not be with them."

Steven:"For all we know he may be working with someone we don't know about."

K.K:"We definitely can't rule out that possibility, he could be working with one of the city's most dangerous gang, mafia group or even another terrorist group."

Y/n:"W-w-w-wait hold on I'm one of the good guys! I'm like you I want peace and want to go on crazy adventures! I'm not with anyone I'm by myself!"

Zapp:"Seriously your gonna play that card, you don't even look the part of someone good, you look like another thug to me!"

Y/n:"Why am I here again!? Also get you damn foot off my face you bastard!!"

Zapp:"No."

Klaus:"Zapp calm down and let me handle this."

Zapp listens to his boss and puts his foot off of y/n's face.

Klaus:"We brought you here because you see you caught wind of our existence and our work. We can't have you go around and letting people know of what we did today. We also want to know about this."