Chapter 2:Meeting new and strange people

3rd person POV

The fight continues as y/n is dodging and slicing apart cars,with Terumi telling him what to do so he can fight.  

Terumi:"Go left,now right,now go left again! Keep dodging the cars!"

Y/n:"It's not that easy as you think asshole!"

Terumi:"TAXI!!!"

Y/n:"SHIT!!!"

Suddenly a yellow cab car crashed into y/n and into a building,with y/n still on it,as the dust disappears y/n is in a store,with dust on his head and coughs out dust in his mouth and gives the blood breed a irritated look.

Y/n:"This guy is really pissing me off!"

Terumi:"Me too,hurry up and kill him already,show me what that sword can do!"

Y/n:"Oh I'll show you what it can do alright."

Y/n then pushes the taxi off him and runs over if and the blood breed sees y/n again and throws another car at him.

Terumi:"Knee slid and bend backward!"

Y/n does so and dodges the car by sliding on his knees and avoids it.

Terumi:"Now uses ouroboros to grab that car and swing it back at that bitch!!!"

Y/n:"On it ouroboros!"

A f/c chain with a snake head on it comes out the palm of y/n's hand and it wraps around the car the blood breed sent at y/n

A f/c chain with a snake head on it comes out the palm of y/n's hand and it wraps around the car the blood breed sent at y/n. Doing what Terumi instructed y/n tries to pull it over his head but the car shows some resistance and y/n starts pulling harder. After it doesn't he puts yamato on his back and tries pulling the car with both hands and is still struggling.

Terumi:"Come on,come on! Hurry he's coming straight for us,hes gonna kill us!!!"

Y/n:"I'm trying,I'm trying!"

The blood breed slowly starts to walk to y/n and he's still trying to lift the car,then mustering all his strength he swings the car,with both hands and smashes it on the side of the blood breeds face.

Y/n:"Yes! Haha! That was awesome!!!"

Blood breed:*snarls*

Y/n:"Hahah. Haha. Ha... Oh shit."

Y/n ties to swing the car at the blood breed and does so but the blood breed catches it and breaks the car into pieces. Y/n then uses yamato and tries to slash at the blood breed,but the blood breed catches his blade and snatches it away and throws it away. With y/n now defenseless the blood breed grabs hold of y/n and and stares at him and also regenerates its face.

Blood breed:"I must admit human you put up a good fight,to bad you would have made a useful ghoul but I have no interest in a army, all I really want is to feed on as many as you as possible."