chapter 15:Damn kids

[3rd person POV]

Y/n:"Oh hell no!!"

Illyasviel:"Berserker."

Then the giant beast behind her known as Berserker then launches forward to smash y/n with his gargantuan sword. Y/n looks up, waiting for the attack to hit him but then y/n is picked up by Avenger, she moved at a incredible speed that y/n didn't notice until a second he then realizes Avenger is holding him by back of his jacket, like a bag.

Avenger:"Jeez only a few days in this damn war and we meet another servant and master."

Y/n:"Um you can let me go now."

Avenger:"Yeah, well we need you alive so I'll learn you hanging here."

She says as she then hangs y/n by his jack on a lamppost.

Y/n:"The hell!? Avenger, let me down now!"

Avenger:"Sorry master but as a servant I need to make sure you survive so just stay here like a good little master okay?"

Avenger then runs off to fight Berserker and y/n tries to wiggle himself off the lamppost.

Y/n:"Goddamnit when I get off of here and if we survive, she's gonna be in some serious shit."

[Meanwhile]

Saber alter quickly changes her standard clothing to armor and rushes Berserker. She swings her sword at Berserker who blocks her attack and swings back at her, Saber alter blocks the blow but is sent back a few feet away.

Avenger:"Step aside Britain!"

Avenger yells out as she then surprisingly stabs Berserker with her flag and twists it, then takes out a small sword from her waist, then stabs him with it and Berserker ignites in flames, Avenger smirks as she then sheaths her blade into its scabbard.

Avenger:"I guess size doesn't matter, what a pity I thought you'd be a challenge."

Berserkers eyes light up as he then grabs Avenger by her throat and lifts her up, Avenger gets aggravated and stabs Berserker in his throat, causing him to drop her. After Berserker dropped Avenger Saber alter comes in and slashes Berserker across his chest, then runs and backflip kicks him in the face, Avenger then comes in and stabs him in his gut with her flag pole and pushes him back, then quickly takes it out and hits him across the face and jumps back.

Avenger:"I think we're just pissing him off."

Saber alter:"Good."

[Back with y/n]

Y/n:"Come on! Almost! There. Annnnnnnd-"

A loud ripping sound is heard and y/n's eyes widened.

Y/n:"Oh sh-"

Y/n couldn't finish his words as he then falls onto the sidewalk on his back.

Y/n:"Mother! Mmmmpphhhh!"

Y/n screams as he keeps his mouth shut.

Y/n:"Oh, my gad, that hurt like hell."

Then a loud explosion is heard and y/n looks to see where it came from.

Y/n:"If this keeps up, they're gonna wake up the entire city."

Y/n says before he runs off to the battle.

[Meanwhile]

Avenger was being thrown onto the sidewalk, but quickly recovers and starts breathing heavily.

Avenger:"Get him angry she said. It'll be fun she said. Fucking bitch. This is why your kingdom fell."

Saber alter:"I heard that you whore!"