Chapter 9

*the next day at dance*

Kate's POV

I feel there is a bit of tension in the studio and everyone is falling out and groups are forming.  I am a bit worried that some might not be able to work together. but I have an idea.

right everyone I am gonna pear you up for the duet dance for regionals

the best duo will win the part.

but remember I am picking partners

Everyone : groan.

right lets have :

Chloe and Daniel

West and Amanda

Hunter and Riley

Emily and James

Beth and Michelle

Eldon and Stephanie

Everyone : sigh

oh come guys this is for regionals

Emily : but you've put us with awkward people 

Hunter's POV

hopefully cus I am with Riley I might be able to get closer to Emily.

Chloe's POV

OMG! I am with Daniel. I am gonna have to talk to kate about this.

** in Kate's office**

Kate : hi Chloe are you ok

not really miss kate it is about the partners.

Kate : well whats the problem.

me and Daniel went out but I decided to end it with him but he still likes me and it's-

Kate : look Chloe, the reason I picked the partners was to get people to be friends and agree on things. I am not going to change it if thats what you are trying to tell me.

is there anything else? 

no I sulk.

I walk out of Kate's office and head towards Daniel.

Hi I say

Daniel : wait are you actually

talking to me. WOW.

well how are we gonna make a duet if we are not talking to each other.

Daniel : oh right well since were both ballet dancers. why don't we do a ballet routine.

yeah all right, that sounds like a good idea.

Emily's POV

OMG!  this is gonna be awkward cus I'm with my sisters boyfriend!

James : how about we do a mix fusion of hip-hop, ballet and break dancing.

Wow! that sounds fun!

Riley's POV

I am with Hunter which is alright I'm just glad I'm not with Beth.

Hunter : hey, so I was thinking about a break dance and contemporary dance twist.

yeah that sounds good. but how are we gonna mix the two together.

Hunter : well we will just make it up as we go along.

* at Chloe's house *

Chloe's POV

West, Steph, Riley, James, Emily and Hunter are meeting here and we are going camping.

I pull a bag down from the top of the cupboard and I put my dance clothes in (for tomorrow) my swimsuit and my PJ's. I grab my toothbrush and tooth paste. some soap. and other pieces.

And Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  I run downstairs and pop my head round the door and Steph and Emily were stood there.

hi I said

Emily : hi

come in I say.

we sit down on the sofa and Steph turns on TV.

A couple of minutes later there was another knock at the door.

I open the door and Beth is stood there.

hi Beth what are you doing here.

Beth : um I heard that you were going  camping.

um now it's cancelled I say to her. I really don't want her to come.

Beth : oh right. well bye and she walks off.

Hey Em where's Riley? 

oh shes coming with james.

there was another knock at the door. I opened it and James, Riley and Hunter were stood there shivering (since It was raining) and Riley was wearing James's hat.

Riley Hunter and James : hi Chloe.

hi. Go and sit in the lounge with Em and Steph. we are just waiting for West to get here.

James : ok and they all went in.

** 5 minutes later**

Hi West! let's get going already.

Emily : I will drive she said. we all went outside. Emily got in the drivers seat and I sat next to her.

West Stephanie and Hunter sat in the middle with Riley and James in the back.

* at the camping site*

Stephanie's POV

we set up the two tents by the lake and we got changed into our swimsuits and all jumped in the water.

West came out of the tent with some water guns and said 'Lets have a water fight'

Everyone : yeah.

It was girls Vs boys so the teams were me, chloe, Emily and Riley against Hunter, James and West.

A/N

I hope you like the book.

I will update at least onces a day maybe more.