Chapter 29

A/N

sorry I've not updated for ages.

* 1 week later *

Chloe's POV

Emily : I can't believe we only have a week left.

Stephanie : i know. we are going to the BBQ restaurant tonight.

I'm in the shower first I shout and run into the bathroom.

I have a shower and put my black long drees with black slip-on's and curl my hair and put it in a 'messy' bun. I put on light pink lip gloss, mascara and light blue eye shadow.

I go out of the bathroom and Emily rushes in.

Riley's POV

I put on my purple dress which has flowers on with purple high heels and I curl my fringe and put it up in a pony tail.

Stephanie's POV

I put on my short light green dress with white heels. I put my hair in a bun and I grab my bow and place it in.

I put Ella's red spoty dress on her and I straighten her hair. I put 'mini' heels on her.

Emily's POV

I have no idea what to wear! in the end I just put on a dark blue short dress and a red headband

we walk to the boys room and we all go to the BBQ restaurant.

After that we decide to do some late night shopping.

* 6 days later *

Stephanie's POV

I can't believe we are going home today! I pack up all my clothes and shoes and accessories and close my case. once everybody has done that we go to the limo that is waiting outside. we all get in and we go to the airport. we show them our passports and hand them our luggage.  we go through security and this airport you just go straight to the plane. we all sat in the same places as last time but Riley and Emily are sat next to a old man instead.

* 3 hours later *

Still Stephanie's POV

We are back in England. we walk to the waiting area and we see Michelle, Gizelle, Daniel and Eldon are stood there waiting.

Emily : hey she says and runs up and hugs Gizelle.

Chloe : so how's the baby she whispers to Michelle.

Michelle : it's fine.

James : hey Eldon what have you been upto.

Eldon : just practising my solo for nationals.

thanks for reminding me Eldon. I have not even got a routine for my solo yet I say.

Hunter : I don't really have to practice my duet cus it is the same as last time.

Daniel : so what have you guys been doing in Spain.

Riley : Well...

* 3 days later *

Michelle's POV

Eldon : so what are we gonna call the baby.

I'm not sure. What about Danielle if it is a girl I suggest.

Eldon : maybe. but what about if it is a boy.

Um. I am not sure.

Eldon : what about Josh

yeah I like that name.

Eldon : well we will find out this afternoon if it is a girl or a boy.

* on the other side of town *