Chapter 21

James's POV

Presenter : we are going to be continuing with the male solos. Can The Next Step's male soloist come on stage.

I am nervous. I walk on to the stage and I start off my solo with some flips and some break-dancing.

Beth : well done James you were amazing she said hugging me. this felt really uncomfortable.

Presenter : please can Elites male soloist come and preform there solo.

there male soloist was a ballet theme. it was ok I suppose

Stephanie : kate can I hold Ella since I won't be on till the big routine.

Kate : ok she says as she hands Ella over.

Chloe's POV

I am so nervous about the text message I got it's creeping me out.

Riley : Clo are you ok.

Um...um

Riley : Chloe I know when somethings wrong.

Ok, Fine. I got this text and it's creeping me out.

Riley : let's see.

Fine I mutter and show her my phone.

Riley : OMG! Chloe who sent this!

I don't know I say.

Please can the next step girl soloist preform there routine.

Eldon : you can do it Michelle!

Michelle's POV

I am preforming my routine when I feel that sick feeling again.

I finish the routine and I walk off stage. then I feel the sickness stronger than ever before. I run to the bathrooms and I shut the door behind me i sit on the floor.

Riley and Stephanie : Michelle are you ok?

I couldn't speak and suddenly I felt my eyes closing. I screamed out help before I blacked out.

Stephanie's POV

we need to open the door NOW! I know and I kicked the door handle as hard as I could and the door opened.

Riley : I didn't know you could do that.

Neither did I I tell her

We grab Michelle and take her to the hospital we passed down the road

um please help my friend has blacked out.

Receptionist : well I will take her to ward 7. Please wait in the waiting area.

Riley : I will ring James.

******************

James : Hello?

hi James.

James : where are you the small group auditions are starting after this last preformence.

I'm at the hospital with Steph and Michelle. Michelle blacked out so we took her to hospital.

James : I'll take miss kate to the hospital. Don't worry you just get back here.

But James--

James : Riley come back now.

fine I tell him and end the call Stephanie says she will stay. so I run down the road and i go to backstage.

Kate : Finally. Riley where have you been.

presenter : can the small group from the next step preform their dance.

Kate : it doesn't matter just go.

I go on stage and quickly push my hair out of my eyes.

James's POV

I tell kate what has happened and she goes to the hospital.

we were the last small group to preform so now they were going onto the routines. Stephanie gets here just as they announce the next step.

we preform are best. as we had to improvise a bit because Michelle wasn't here but we still did amazing.

presenter : please can all the studios/academy's cone on stage please we all went on stage and stood waiting for the results.

the winners are...