Chapter 13

Amanda's POV

I decide I need someone to back me up so I can create more drama in the next step. Basically I need a boyfriend and I know which boy I want and what my plan is to get him.

Riley's POV

I walk into squeezed and get a orange and mango juice for a change. Then Tiffany and Beth sit down at the table next to me and I decided to listen in to their conversation. I can't believe it! They talk about such boring stuff. then Michelle sits opposite me.

Michelle : what do you think my solo should include she said to me.

I don't know why don't you do what you did for your A troup audition I suggest.

Michelle : no. I need something better than that.

*Meanwhile *

I decide to walk past the boys crying I know that will draw attention and thry will follow me but will the right one follow me?

I walk past them and run into the room/cupboard. I know if the door shuts behind us then you can't open it from the inside and we will both be stuck in here.

Hunter : Amanda are you ok?

Yeah I'm fine I say and he walks out again cus he obviously knew the door trick. I sighed. i can't brlive the boy i wanted didn't walk in but then I thought the plan wouldn't work anyway but I know who I can get it to work.

we practice the regionals routine and after I walk into squeezed I sit at a table and try to look unhappy. my plan has to work. cus the boy I like will hopefully walk up to me then I will kiss him when his girlfriend walks past then his girlfriend will hate him and I know he already likes me cus before I started the next step we met in the cafe and he said he loved me but I said I didn't love him but then he said I will always love you so if you change your mind then just tell me. so this should work.

A/N

Sorry for the short Chapter I just really wanted to leave itvon a cliffhanger.  which boy do you think Amanda is talking about.