Chapter 17

Riley's POV

I just keep running and running but I don't know where to. then somebody grabs me. I get pushed into a car and I wake up in my room.

Emily : Riley are you ok.

What's he doing here I shout.

James : Riley I am so sorry Beth suddenly kissed me and took a photo she probably planned it all. you know I love you not her.

James I know that but it's not just Beth it's Amanda too. I don't know if I can carry on with this--

James : just give me 1 more chance.

awkward silence

fine i sob 1 more. he wraps me in a big hug.

James : I won't let you down.

Beth's POV

I realise I need to get over James. Cus I don't have any friends and everyone hates me even Amanda. I need to make a new start.

Kate I say

Kate : yes Beth

um I am gonna leave the studio. 

Kate : why.

I have told you why before I sob.

Kate : where are you moving too.

Elite I mumble

Kate : ELITE. oh Beth, is that how bad it is.

I nod.

* The Next Day *

Kate's POV

Everyone listen up. Unfortunately Beth has left the studio to go to Elite which means we are a dancer down for regionals.

Michelle : but regionals is in a week no one can learn all the choreography in that time.

well I have asked Tiffany so she will be coming to rehearsals this afternoon.

Daniel : but what about Steph

well she's not had her baby yet and unless she has it today or tomorrow she won't be able to.

Michelle : well we'd better practice.

Gizelle : wait! why did Beth leave

Because she wanted a new start. she didn't have any friends and she wanted to start again fresh.

Amanda : have Elite actually let her in?

Yes I confirmed the transfer forms.

Amanda : Well if you do need a new dancer that can pick things up quickly. I have a friend and she dances alot like Emily--

Who! it's just what we need.

Amanda : Lilac she's my friend from elite she got kicked out.

Emily : No , she can't be trusted your better with Tiffany. I used to go to elite and them to together cannot be trusted.

I am sorry Amanda but I agree with Emily. no one from Elite we don't know if we can trust them.

Amanda : but you can

No, If you keep arguing with me then you will lose your spot on the regionals team too so I suggest you be quite.

Right, now let me see the routine.

* After the dance *

hmm. it could be better, When you do the lifts you can hold them for longer and add in a couple more complicated things like...

Michelle : we don't have enough time now to change the routine.

* Meanwhile *

Beth's POV

I am at Elite. I agreed with kate that I will try and find out a couple of secrets and see what's going on. we were just about to start practising when Amanda comes in. I am shocked I thought Elite kicked her out...

Amanda : look I got in the small group And the next step are down a regionals dancer so they might not be able to compete she smiles.

* After dance *

Still Beth's POV

I walk to the next step they are still practicing. Why?

I walk upto Kate and I see out of the corner of my eye that Amanda is glaring at me. Um Kate I will just be a minute I say. I nod at Amanda and we both walk out.

Amanda : look Beth I won't tell Elite your spying on them if you don't tell kate I'm spying on Elite.

why should I, I exclaim.

Amanda : unless you want the whole of the next step knowing your little secret.

Fine I mutter. but how do I know you won't tell Elite.

Amanda : you don't and she walked off.

what do I do! I think.

Hi kate I say.

Kate : hi Beth what have you found out. I hold my breath.

I have found out :

Elites regional routine is really good

And

Kate : And what Beth.

And... Amanda has been spying on us she has told them everything.

Kate : are you serious.

But Kate Amanda said if I tell you she will tell Elite I have been spying on them and tell one of my secrets.

Kate : oh Beth if she goes she won't be able to tell anyone.

Please Kate--

Kate : Everyone listen up. number 1 Beth is coming back to the studio. And Amanda you are leaving Since you have been spying on us for Elite so go. Amanda I said go!

Amanda's POV

I can't believe Beth snitched on me I walk out of the studio and I am going to elite right now.

Emily's POV

WOW.  Beth has actually done something- well helpful.

Riley : Well done Beth.

um hey Beth I say.

Beth : oh hi Emily.

Beth as you know the E-girls went down hill last year but do you want to start a new E-girls with me, you, Tiffany, Gizelle and Steph?

Beth's POV

I am so happy Emily has asked me this. Maybe I can actually meke some friends.

Yeah Sure I tell her.

Emily : good well...