Chapter 12

Emily's POV

I get out my phone and I find Kate's contact. I take a deap breath. I still can't believe what has happened.

I press call and hold my breath as it begins to ring.

the answer phone : the person you are trying to contact is one the phone. Please hold.

I sigh. I start getting really impatient.

Kate : Hello?

hi kate, I'm not sure I can tell you this over the phone.

Kate : why what's up

um. um. just come to the hospital.

Kate : the hospital!!!

Yeah. I sigh.

Kate : ok I'm on my way.

I end the call.

*The Next Day*

Kate's POV

under the circumstances I know it's hard but we are going to have to carry on. and as you know we are preforming the duets today. but unfortunately, West and Stephanie will not be participating.

right Eldon and Michelle your up first. They did a romeo and juliet themed routine.

Riley's POV

we're up next and Eldon and Michelle's routine is amazing. they are making me really nervous.

Michelle's POV

as I am dancing I am giving it everything I've got. I really hope we win.

*After everyone has danced*

Kate's POV

right everyone. me and Chris have decided who has one the duet for regionals.  the winners are...

drum roll.

Emily and Hunter!

Riley : well done Em.

Chloe : congratulations.

QUITE! We have also decided on the preformences who the soloist are going to be. but obviously Since Emily and Hunter got the duet then they can't get the soloist.

the boy soloist is...

drum roll.

James

James's POV

yes ! I got the soloist! 

Riley runs up to me and gives me a massive hug I lift her up and spin her around.

Back to Kate's POV

right the girl soloist is...

drum roll.

Michelle!

Michelle's POV I can't believe I got the girl soloist.

Amanda's POV

NO! I didn't get the duet or the girl soloist. now I will just have to mess up the routine.

um kate.

Kate : yes Amanda.

I was wondering why I didn't get the girl soloist. basically what do I need to improve on.

Kate : nothing it's just Michelle gave a better preformence.

Kate's POV

the real reason I didn't give Amanda the soloist was because I don't think I can trust her since she just transfered from elite.

Stephanie's POV

I am sat at the side watching everyone do the regionals routine. I sigh. But I know I will be able to dance once the baby is born and what's even better I will have a baby girl too.

Riley's POV

I could have been sat there like Stephanie if I wouldn't of had an abortion.  I sighed. but I knew I wasn't ready. I did the right thing.

Emily : you ok Riles?

yeah it's just Steph is reminding me. you know.

Emily : yeah. Riley if you get pregnant again will you have the baby.

Maybe. well I can see how Steph does and ask her for advice.

Emily's POV

I see the sadness in Riley's eyes.

Then.

(scream) Hunter grabbed me from behind and gave me a massive hug.

Hunter you scared me!

Hunter : I can't believe we got the duet.

I looked over at Stephanie.

Hunter : you ok Em.

Yeah I sigh.

Hunter : What's up. It's not that girly secret again.

I nod my head.

Hunter : oh Em just forget about it.

yeah your right it doesn't matter anymore.

A/N

thanks for reading everyone.