Chapter 26

* the next day *

Emily's POV

yesterday we learned the nationals routine. it's really good we might win!

Chloe : oh dear.

what I ask

Chloe : Beth has broken her leg.

Michelle : what!!!!!

Stephanie : looks like West is in the nationals team after all.

Michelle : not necessarily if Beth gets better then--

James : but that's not fair on West.

Stephanie : yeah.

Michelle : well I'll talk to Kate about it and see what she says.

we all roll our eyes

Stephanie : hey, my dad is meeting me in Spain tomorrow and I was wondering does anyone want to come to Spain with me.

Everyone : yeah!!!!

Chloe's POV

when I get home after dance I pull my suitcase down from the top shelf. I blow the dust of it and open it I get some clothes and swimming costumes and everything else I need and put it in the suitcase. I look through a drawer and I find my passport and get the tickets out of my dance bag that Stephanie gave me. I grab my sunglasses off the side.

I suddenly hear a beep from outside I look out of the window and I see Stephanie's car. I pull my suitcase down the driveway up to Stephanie's car.

Stephanie : put it in the back she shouts.

so I haul the suitcase in the back and sit in the front next to her. Ella and West are sat in the middle.

Stephanie : we have to pick up Riley, James, Emily and Hunter. And Daniel is picking up Gizelle, Eldon and Michelle and they are meeting us at the airport.

I thought Michelle wasn't allowed to fly cus she's pregnant I Whisper so West and Ella can't hear me.

Stephanie : the doctor said she could she whispered back and how do you know that she's pregnant.

She told me and Hunter yesterday when we were camping.

Steph : oh

We got to Emily and Riley's house and picked them up. Emily had about 3 suitcases when we are only going for 2 weeks.

West : I can't believe nationals is in 2 months.

Riley : I know I am so excited.

Ella : Auntyy Emilyy where are wee going.

Emily : we are going to Spain.

Ella : whats pain.

Stephanie : it's Spain Ella.

we get to Hunters house and pick him and James up.

Stephanie : now before we set off to the airport has everyone got there passports.

Everyone : yeah.

* 1 hour later *

Receptionist : can I see your passports please. 

I am looking around as I show her my passport. where are Daniel and the others.

I handed her my luggage. And everyone else did the same as me.  we walked to security. After we have done that we wait outside a clothes shop looking for Daniel and the others.

Emily : where are they. They should have met us here half an hour ago.

Stephanie : the plane is setting off in half an hour.

Riley : I will ring Michelle.

**********

Michelle : hey riles

hey Michelle um where are you. 

Michelle : we are about 10 minutes away from the airport there was a massive traffic jam.

you won't make it in time we have to be on the plane in 20 minutes and it takes about half an hour to do the  passport thingy and go through security.

Michelle : look you carry on and we will meet you on the plane ; if we make it.

and she ends the call

***********

James : what did she say.

Riley she said carry on without us and we will meet you on the plane if they make it.

Still Chloe's POV

we walk down loads of corridors until we get to the place where we get on the plane.

we scan our passports again and walk onto the plane.

Stephanie is sat by the window and Ella is sat next to her and I am next to Ella. behind us are James Hunter and West. And infront of us are Emily and Riley who are sat next to a old lady.

Captain : this is your captain speaking we will be setting off in 5 minutes repeat 5 minutes.

Hunter : where are they.

West : I will ring Eldon.

James, Stephanie and me : NO!

Stephanie : West you can't use your phone on a plane.

Emily's POV

I am sat next to Riley and a old lady who smells of that shampoo old people wear. Suddenly I remember something. I get out my I pad and look for Gizelle on my GPS and it looks like she is going through security.

A/N

Will Daniel, Michelle, Gizelle and Eldon make it?