~There first meeting~Ep.1

Narrators Pov
Deep in his slumber a Raven haired male slept most peacefully...if you call his snoring beautiful. This male will soon wake to a lovely-

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Annoying alarm clock....sigh

                          Zanes Pov

'I awake to the fucking sound of my alarm clock  great' i thought as i rolled over groaning slapping the living hell out the alarm beside my my bed. "I hate my life...cant even sleep without being interrupted..."i sigh sitting up stretching getting out of bed.

To make things worst it was my first year of highschool...once agian...i hate my life.

I soon start getting out my school clothes untile a hear an annoying cheerful voice coming into my room
"Baby brother time to get ready for school!"I just look at him stupidly about to open my mouth but he soon stopped me "Oh your already up i see! Well hurry up and come downstairs your going to be late!"he said darting out of my room

Late what did he mean by-

I look over at my alarm clock which read, 8:20. "FUCK!"i blurted out loud i must have messed up  alarm setting or something!

I quickly got my shit together and raced down stairs. To be met by my mother who was making Breakfast. Why would she be making breakfast now when were going to be late getting to the bus! "Mom im going to be late why are you cooking now!". She just looked at me "What are you talking about Zu~Zu? Its only 6:50"she said a calming tone. I hated when my family called me that name, It makes me feel weak and shit.....but my mom was the only person i was okay with calling me it, it made her happy. But then i look over at Garroth and my younger brother Vlayd who were snickering.. Fucking ass hats...

"Baby brother why would you think you were gonna be late..."Garroth said trying not to laugh...i just glared "You no excatly why you little-"i was stopped by my mother "Watch you lanuguage sweetie"she said looking at me then back at the food.

I sighed in defeat but kept my glare on my two brothers.

Just to make things more interesting, my brother Garroth was tall like my father Garte, who resembled the most in our family, Vlayd actually looked nothing like my mother or father, he was a short brunette with dark green eyes, and brown skin, with these odd white patched around his body. He was also trans, which my mom and dad was okay with, i accepted him and i was okay with it. He was adopted.

I will get more into my family later...

                       ~Time skip~

We had thanked our mother for the food and headed to the bus stop when we were soon picked up. When i got on most of the seats were filled Garroth sat by his best friend know as Lurance, and Vlayd sat next to this annoying blue haired boy, which Vlayd felt uncomfortable around, i wouldn't blame him. the last seat was next to this white hair male. I sigh as i sat next to him. He didn't look at me but i could tell by the look on his face he was a nervous reck. I guess he saw me looking at him, cause he blushes and scooted more towards the window. I just looked forward quickly, me being not being the social person actually didn't want to make things more weird than was and tried to talk to him. "Um..hi?" I heard a small smile appear on the boys face as he snorted. Why in the hell ..is he laughing at me? "Excuse me why or what are laughing at ?"I guess he noticed the seriousness in my stone cause he shut his trap. "U-um its j-just your voice it so squeaky and high."he tried not let out a giggled. This ass is making fun  of my voice! I growled so softly as i turned away from the sick head.

I glanced at him as i saw a small frown appear on his face "No i-i wasn't trying to be rude, i-um"he turned back into a nervous reck again. "I just don't know how to communicate with people really, this being my freshmen year of highschool..."he sighed softly. Oh so i see he is a freshmen too. "Its...fine i guess, this is my freshmen year to too.."i said lowley, seeing a small smile appear on the boys face "W-wanna be fr-"i quickly stopped him mid sentence "I know what your going to ask me and im not comfortable with being your friend..." His smile disappeared again, but was replaced with a hopeful look "Can we be associates!". I sighed softly, thia boy was really desperate for someone to talk to "Alright fine.." He squeaked happily, as i just rolled my eye(s). We soon kept talking the entire way to school, until we were met with the schools front entrance , and the bus had stopped. Soon kids came flowing off the bus going inside. Me and the white haired boy soon departed untile i realized i never got his name. I turned around to see him walking away as i yelled "White head i never got your name!". He turned to look at knowing i was calling him, the only one having white hair in the crowed, he smiled "Its Travis!" As he kept walking backwards stumbling a bit him getting father away from me. I smiled slight under my mask repeating the name in my head then looked back up "Zane!" I yelled once more. He just looked at me kinda confused "That's my name, Zane!"he soon smiled and waved a goodbye , as he soon disappeared into the crowed of students.

I sighed once more turning around heading off to my first class. I really thought this was going to be my last time seeing him, as people usually ignore  me after we first meet...but in a deep part of brain i could tell....... This was our first meeting.....But....

Not our last.

                        Narrator
Now this beings our story....more chapters to come...but lets not rush things...but lets play it out...next time... chapter 2

Travis ~💚