~Moving In?~Ep.8

Narrator
Its been a few years since the last time we seen our two boys. Zane graduated highschool, which was a surprise since he had his own Gang called the jury and the large amount of trouble he got in. Sadly Kiki ended up breaking up with him because of that, she hated what he was doing, and that ended up hurting Zane more which left him alone, no Kiki, no Travis. Speaking of Travis we don't know where he ended up, but today we will find him again
Travis POV
I was in my car of course driving smh. I was headed to my new house, which i was gonna share with 3 other guys. I had got back in contact with Dante back in college. We ended going to the same college which was cool. After college ended like 2 years later he wanted me to come live with him and two of his other friends. Of course i was excited to stay with him. I soon pulled up to the house "Yup this is the address.."i mumble, seems the moving truck got here before me. I parked my car and got out then out came Dante with a wide smile on his face. Of course we.both went in for a huge. Which ended up with me slightly picking him up off the ground. "Oh shit-Travis!"he laughed out as i did "What? just because im shorter than you doesn't mean I ain't stronger!"i put him down "Damn man its been such a long time, come on let me get the others to help out. I nod softly as i went to the moving truck turns out some of my things have already been taken inside so i didn't have much to do. I climbed in and grabbed a box , when went to the door with my boxes in hand there stood a very short lady. Be smooth Travis. I cleared my throat "Heyyyy Babyy~"The girl squeaked and turned around "Lurance i swear-"she stopped and looked.at me.first was confusion but then shocked, like she knew me "Oh.My.Irene.Travis?" She knew my name?! Wait...i look at her closely long dark.brown hair, honey gold eyes, light brown skin, short as a potato..."Aphmau?" She then smiled wide covering that smile with her hands "IT IS YOU!!"She jumped up and hugged me tightly "TRAVIS!!!" I hugged her back just as tight"ApH!!!" "NOT-ALONE BUDDDYYYYY!!"we cheered together happy asf. Dante then came back out looking at the now dropped box and us "Oh shoot i forgot to mention Aph lived here as well and alot of people from highschool."he chuckled "Now if you two are done do you mind getting out the doorway and helping." Me and Aph nod as she got down and went inside i grabbed the boxes that i had dropped and quickly put them in my living quarters which was the basement.

After awhile we soon finished. And Dante introduced me to everyone, even the girls across from us. "Okay Guys this is Travis or new neighbor! Travis This Aphmau who you of course already know, Katelyn-"he pointed to a very tall blue haired girl, very very tall girl , "Kawaii~Chan!" He pointed to a small chubby mefiwa with bright pink hair "Lucinda~" she was tall but that was only because of her heels, she had curly orange hair and dark chocolate skin with white spots "That all the girls, now this Lurance" A tall ginger hair male waved at me his skin a light brown color "And this Gar-wait we're is Garroth?" Aph shrugged "He went to get one-eye."Lurance said rolling his eyes. Shit of course Dante KNOWS and Remembers what happened between me and Zane. Although he did, i forgot. "Really?!?Oh i don't really think-"before Dante could finish Garroth bursted in "Sorry im late I had trouble getting Zane here!" Zane...Zane..that name seems familiar but i can't seem to remember- The blonde soon pulled a tall raven haired male inside, his mask covered his face so I didn't see much much, but...that sky blue eye...i can't see the other because of the bang covering it. I know exactly who this is...fuck...

I can feel my heart sink as i freeze in place. Fuck, fuck,fuck, this was a mistake. The tall male growled deeply "Garroth what the hell?!?"Oh damn but his voice changed, matter of fact he really change alot since i last saw him. His voice, irene its deep, he's taller- WAY taller, he has a bigger build then before, and his hair could if in a ponytail, that's fucking cute as hell. Damn He's more hotter then before...NO TRAVIS...this is not the time, you can't go threw another heart break with him. I sigh, only Irene can help me now. I smile cheekily trying to keep my cool "Zane this is our new roommate Travis!" He didn't seem fazed by the name. "Okay? And why should i care?" Garroth shakes his head "Baby Brother-" i snickered at the name, but i swear he looked at me as if he could hear me, he was very intimidating. "Why don't you at least get to know him?! Instead of being stuck in your house all day!" Zane rolled his eyes "Ugh-If it will get you to stop fucking pestering me then fine!" Ah-fuck-he's going to hate me when he finds out it's me. "Yes!And thank you!"Zane goes and sits on the couch as Garroth left to his room, with Laurance "Remember one-eye, be nice~"Laurance teased as he walked off, Zane seemed to glare at him before he did. Katelyn went back home and Kawaii~Chan stayed and Chatted with Dante outside the moving truck now gone. Aph went over to Zane "Iyll make you cupcakes to make you feel better!"she whispered softly, me barely hearing it as i sit at the other end of the couch. She went off to the kitchen as if it was her own.

It was quiet for the most , mostly awkward. Until i spoke up "So uh-"he stopped me "Look I'm only sitting here with you so my idiot of a brother can leave me the hell alone.." "I see that but-" "I don't want to be your friend either so just be-" "I know! Irene!...damn your more stern then before.."he raised a brow confused "Then before?" He questioned, fuck- "Uh-Nothing just forget it.."Zane looked as if he was thinking but suddenly brushed it off i sighed in relief. Soon Aph came i to the living room were we where and sat down a plate of cupcakes. Of course Aph had this look 'Y'all better share' stare. I turned to Zane as his face lit up and then i looked at the cupcakes....there were his favorite's , chocolate... I smile a bit pushing back my white fluffy hair and reach for a cupcake but before i could Zane literally snatched up the plate "Hey!"i huffed as Zane laughed evilly "Zanneee"Aph pouted and walked back the kitchen. I growled as he ate the cupcakes he just laughed. I saw his freckles and..he had scars on his face, oh lord his teeth be sharp, but his face was still cute to me....he was smiling still eating the cupcakes... soon enough i smile and giggle at the mess he was making. He looked at me a bit confused to why I was giggling, did he not usually get this reaction? "What are you giggling at?" "Hehe...your making a mess..its cute.." "e-excuse me?"he blushes softly shocked, shit i let it slip! "U-uh t-thank you?" He didn't yell at me.."Y-your w-welcome?"i blush, as he sits down the left of the cupcakes "Im..im going home" he pulled up his mask as Aphmau came out the kitchen "So soon?Okay see you tomorrow!"she hugged him as he left i lay down and sigh deeply as aph hoovered over me with a mischievous smile. "W-what?" I speak "You still like him don't you?" "N-No! "Yessss you doooo~" "No i do not, plus doesn't he have a girlfriend?!?What was her name-yeah kiki?!" Aphmau frowns "They...they broke in highschool.." my eyes widen as i sit up "O-oh..i thought..oh" Aph sits next to him "He doesn't remember you...so why not try to... I don't know..talk to him again...make up for lost time." I think..could i actually get a second chance? "Y-yeah....i can try...i really fucking miss him.." Aph smiles "Well come over tomorrow hell be at my house! Talk to him, im sure it'll work out!"i smile "Yeah.."

Maybe I really can get a second chance