~✔Truth about me✔~Ep.5

Narrator
    A few more months pass by like the wind. Travis and Zane and grown really close to each other, but stated by them as kinda like best friends. Friends that can tell each other anything. Although one of those friends haven't told something to the other. Could that cause their relationship to tumble, or will it go out smooth. That's up to me to know and you to find out. 😃

                         Travis POV
     Today km at Zane's house which isn't knew but today I would be spending the night since my parents were away for the week and I kinda didn't want to be alone oof. Right now me and Zane are playing video games in his room. It's pretty calm and chill. "Zu~Zu, Travis!Come down For dinner!"I heard Zane's mom call for us, well after i snickered at the name and Zane thumping me on my forehead. We skkkrted down stairs and sat down, i sat between Vlayd and Zane with Garroth on the other side of Zane. Luckily We had tacos so that meal was quick for me. I Thank Mrs.RoMeave and head upstairs to change into my pajamas. Unknowingly I left the door unlocked when i shut which was a stupid idea. I undress only being left in my boxers and...and my binder. I was going take it off and get my sport bra since i dont have much, even tho its to much for me, so i hope to irene its not noticeabl,to sleep in but when I was going into my bag to find it I here the door open "T-travis?.."I gasp and dart around quickly to be met with the gaze of..Zane..FUcK No! NO!No. "Z-Zane what are you doing!?" He didn't answer he looked at me his eye wide with shock. Fuck it, i shove him out the room this time closing and locking the door sliding down it i changed Into my sports bra  and put on my shirt. I don't want to open this door I don't. Dammit i ruin everything fucking thing.

                       Zane's POV
     Oh.My.Irene. One sec i'm going upstairs to sleep next minute I walk in on Travis changing-...he was wearing a binder..he's trans?!Oh Irene does he think I hate him?!Did I give off the wrong reaction, well I did walk in on him while changing so yah, dammit now my face is flushed, fuck i need to fix this.

      I knock on the door "Hey Travis can I come.in I wanna talk." I could hear sniffling on the other side of the door "No. I can't". Yup he's crying. I sighed "Travis? Travis please let me in.." "No you you hate me now.." "Travis I don't hate you...please..open up..for me?"it was quiet for a minute until I heard the door unlock and open slightly. I walked inside seeing Travis in front of me "I-im sorry Zane i should've told, i sorry if your disgusted.. I  u-understand I'm a disgusting monst-"he was crying which hurt me. I stopped him from saying anything. I just hugged him tightly "Shut up your handsome, don't say shit like that about yourself Travis. I dont hate you, this doesn't change anything." Travis went silent but his grip on me didn't change he just kept ahold on me.

We sat down on the edge of my bed, as I continued to comfort him. "Look Travis I don't care if your Trans...your still Travis, my best friend.. I support you an anything you ho threw"I said calmly as I rub his back in circles. He looks up at me "Thanks Zane, you really made me feel better.."he wiped his eyes and smiled and hugged me. Even though i hated hugs, but I knew he needed it so i hugged back. Rubbing his back. "I care about you dude...i will always understand" He chuckled "Yah..i know."

We stayed there for awhile talking it out, me just comforting him. I soon change I to my pj's in the bathroom, and soon went to bed, letting Travis sleep with me for the night.
                         Travis POV
      Zane was so supportive and comforting. I feel as if he really does care and he's shown it a lot.dammit

How did I get so lucky

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for the short chapter, but there will be more on the way

Ink~