💗Valentines💗~Ep.6~

Narrator
Few more months had past since Travis and Zane have been close friends. Although they spent so much time together, something changed. Someone stepped in and broke that bond. Zane meet a new 'friend'. Her name was Kiki. Zane spent more time with her. Well its understandable they are old childhood friends. Even though that happened, that didn't stop Travis's plans. Valentines was coming up in a few days and Travis was going to finally confess to Zane. Now lets see how Travis is doing, dont want to spoil the rest ;).
                 Travis POV
Me being frantic as always was boiling up my plan and trying not to pussy out on confessing to Zane. Valentines is only 4 days away and I had to get ready. I already have Aph helping me make Zane's favorite cupcakes, mostly Aph doing the baking while I frost and decorate them, but will do that the day before Valentines so they can be fresh still. "Now i just need to get flowers...and a card."travis tapped his chin softly. Then slipped on his shoes and went downstairs asking his dad could he take him to the store, which he said yes to. My dad questioned me on what I was getting but I didn't want to tell smh, mostly cause im embarrassed. We soon got home me putting the flowers and card in a safe place.
                Time Skip
Today was the day I told Zane how I felt. I grabbed the container that held 4 cupcakes in them and grabbed the flowers and card and darted to the bus stop and sat down. A few more but stops and we reach Zane's. Zane got on first, I expected him to sit next to me like he usually does but...he doesn't Instead he passes me by and sits in the back...with Kiki...well not to worry!! Right?!! This is good, i won't have to tried to hide his Valentines then, makes it easier for me. Plus there just friends there nothing to worry about right?....

Soon we reach the school, I quickly hop of the bus Inside darting to Zane's locker quickly, I stop and make sure no one's watching me, I slip a small note I side and run off to put my Valentines gifts in my locker and sped off to class. I sit down where me and Aph usually sit everyday. Soon Aph walks I and sits down to me. "So?! Are you ready!?" I blush and nod softly "Y-yeah i think...I put a note in his locker so at lunch he can meet at the schools Fountain. I know he likes to look at the garden so i chose there and plus it seems cute i guess.." Aph squealed "That is Cute!"She claps softly then stops as Zane comes in sitting down looking actually happy for once, i can't really tell but i feel as if he's smiling under that mask. I hope I can see him smile with out it once i confess...even though your close he will never take off his mask around me, only that one time i sneakily took it off him at the party.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see u suppose. Soon the teacher came is and started there..well teaching. Soon a few hours passed between those hours I switched classes nervous as hell cause lunch was coming soon...and I did. Time to go get the Valentines
                 Zane's POV
Well today is brighter than usual I feel actually happy, dont know why though I feel something good is gonna happen today :). Although Travis hasn't talked to me today, I hope he isn't mad I've been hanging out with Kiki I alot, i don't want to lose him. I quickly head to my locker to grab my lunch, but when i opened my locker a small note fell down to the floor. I bent over and picked up reading the note:

Hello love please met me by the school fountain, I'll waiting for you

From: TV♡

TV? Who that hell calls themselves TV? Well I don't want to go but at the same time I'm curious. Ugh I'll go....I grab my lunch and head to the fountain which was in front of the school. When I did I saw someone sitting there. Her red long hair pulled back i to a braid, it was..Kiki? I walked over to her...oh my irene was she the one who put that card in my locker? I walked over to her and sat next to her and she looked up at me smiling and blushing? "H-hey Zane.." "Hey Kiki."a small smile grew on face "Ah this is perfect timing...Zane I've been meaning to tell you something." "What is it?"

I like you

The words struck me deeply but not deeper then the blush on my face. I spoke quickly "I-i like you too!" Kiki smiled and giggled and held my hands as I did her's my heart beating quickly, I hear I small gasp and look out the corner of my eye and see a figure in the corner of my eye it quickly moved away do I just thought it was my eye playing tricks on me so I brushed it off and looked back at Kiki
              Travis POV
I quickly went to my locker and grabbed the Valentine gifts for Zane. I peek around d the corner to see if he was at his locker he was!he he was reading the note! So far so good! I sneakily follow him as he went out the front to the fountain I was about to go out but then i saw him with Kiki..they were talking i could hear what they were saying, but the thing that stung me was when she said she liked him...and...he said the same to her...I felt my heart break, freaking shatter. He turned his head to look at me slightly and I booked it.

I was now walking down the hallway, holding the gifts tears in my eyes, my heart hurting. Damn i never knew it would hurt this much..I pass by a garbage can and throw the cupcakes, flowers  and, card away. I really thought this day was gonna go well....but i guess i was just stupid. I stop at my locker and slowly slide down it, sitting on the floor knees to my chest sniffling trying not to cry like a stupid baby. I Really hoped this day would go well...I really thought i could get to tell him and see him smile...but i guess..

I guess I was wrong..