Don't

WARNING: Mentions of suicidal thoughts are in this chapter.

Peter swung away from the Avengers, he didn't know where, or why, he just couldn't be on that damned rooftop. The whole world was blurred and buzzing around him as he swung the air, so he didn't realize Tony was following him.
After a while, he stopped. And he didn't realize where he was until he heard the chiming of a clock. Gwen flashed in his vision as he looked down the side of the clock tower. Tony landed swiftly behind him and watched as Peter gazed over the side, not knowing the thoughts running through his head. But Tony could see the pain in his eyes. He could recognize it anywhere. When Pepper dropped below him, into the fiery explosion below him. He knew that look, and he knew how it felt.
Peter trembled as tears pooled his vision and sadness flooded his thoughts.
"Did you lose someone?" Tony asked, as his suit departed from his body.
"I lost everyone." Peter said in a whisper as he looked out towards the city, the wind blowing his hair and freezing the tears on his face.
"Who?" Tony asked.
'I guess I can tell him, it's not like it matters anymore.' Peter thought to himself as he turned to face Tony.
"My parents, my aunt, my uncle, and my girlfriend." Peter said.
"H-her name was Gwen Stacy." Peter said, Tony remembered hearing about her father on the news when he died as well.
"She was murdered, here, at this clock tower, by my (ex)best friend." Peter started sniffling again.
"Then, he decided to kill my Aunt as well, he took the last good thing in my life and made it go away, he made her go away."
Peter said as he turned back over to the side of the tower. Tony just listened the whole time thinking 'how could he be so young and have so much pain.'
Peter started leaning over the side, shaking as he thought about ending everything, right there. He could be with his girlfriend and his family again if he just......
"Don't" Tony said firmly and he gently pulled Peter away from the edge.
"I know how your feeling." Tony said as tears started falling down Peters eyes.
"I lost my parents, and my girlfriend for a while too. I know the pain you feel. But you can't just make that pain go away by jumping off the side of a building. You can't just waste your life like that. Your girlfriend and your family wouldn't want that, I'm almost positive about that." Tony said. Peter started sobbing and he fell into Tony's arms. Tony held this kid in is arms that he just met. He didn't know why, but it just felt... right. The rest of the Avengers arrived and saw that they were having a moment and decided to step off for a moment.
"Thank you...." Peter mumbled into Tony's chest. After Peter calmed down a bit, Steve spoke up.
"Tony I think we should start heading back."
Tony turned his head to face Steve and nodded in return. He turned his head back towards Peter. Peter pulled away from the hug and looked up at Tony with his puffy brown eyes that glistened with the lights of the city.
"Hey kid, we kinda of need to take you back to the tower to sort some things out, is that alright?" Tony asked. Peter nodded. Tony patted Peters back and they walked towards the quinjet.
"Hey kid you can go on and take a seat inside, I'll be there in a minute." Peter nodded again and walked into the jet.
"What was that all about?" Clint asked.
"That kid has the weight of a million worlds on his shoulders and he just sorta collapsed. He thought about jumping over, and I stopped him. It just really seemed like it was the least I could do to help." Tony said as he shrugged.
Everyone looked at the ground in sadness and regret, feeling bad that they sorta put him in his situation.
"Well that was amazingly kind of you Tony, you saved that kids life, I'm sure he'll be doing better knowing that someone is there there to help him." Steve said.
"Can we get inside the jet now, it's freezing out here." Clint said, everyone chuckled and walked into the quinjet.
—————————————-

Okay, but like, I'm not okay, this chapter was freaking sad, and now I feel sad, but it's ok cuz I know everyone that reads this will be sad with me.😀 we can all suffer together❤️ ILY