Venom

So I'm basing this off basically just the new Venom movie that came out. If you haven't seen it then I guess you could skip this chapter if you want though there won't be any real spoilers.

Also thank you so much for 1k reads and 100 votes, it means a lot y'all.

Also do you guys want daily updates?

You know, I'm hungry.

"Shut up..." Peter muttered tiredly under his breath. He wanted to yell, but then Mr Stark would know something was up. Venom had been persistent in asking for food and it seemed like his appetite never ran out.

All throughout the school day Venom was constantly asking for food, at some point even threatening to take control.

I'm hungry. You know if you won't get food then I'll have to do it myself.

Peter felt anger rise up inside of him, Venom had grown increasingly more unbearable as each day passed.

At first it was cool, he had this symbiote living inside of him and gave him extra powers (even if Venom had the tendency to rip peoples heads off). But now he wanted so desperately to get it out of him.

"Shut up!" Peter roared and heard dark chuckling inside of his head.

That Flash kid was pretty annoying today. Maybe tomorrow we can put an end to him.

"No."

Either way, I'm still hungry. And since you clearly won't feed us, I will.

Peter felt panic rise up in him and ran to the mirror, desperately begging. "No, no, no! The Avengers are here today! I can't let them see me like this! Please, don't..."

Venom still couldn't care less.

"No!"

-

Tony sat in the living room with Clint and Natasha. They were waiting for the others to come since for once everyone would be at the tower at the same time.

Clint was looking through his arrow quiver and suspiciously looked inside and released a groan.

"Nat, did you put glue-" A scream ceased his complaint.

Tony immediately stood up in concern and rushed to Peter's room. He hesitantly knocked awaiting a response. A foreign voice answered.

"Ah, it feels good to finally be out. Stark always looked delicious- Fine! I won't eat him!" Whoever was in there was certainly having an internal conflict.

Tony barged in, the suit forming around him in seconds. His repulsors flared and he stood in horror at the creature before him.

It's entire body was black and some sort of substance oozed off of it. A white spider was imprinted on its chest, similar to the one on Peter's suit. The 6 foot monster opened its mouth and a hideous tongue emerged. It seemed to lick its mouth at the sight of Tony.

"Ah, you're Stark. I always thought you looked delicious."

"Who are you and what have you done with Peter." Tony demanded and the creature inched forward. There was movement behind him and Tony was relieved to see Steve, Clint and Nat all suited up and ready to fight.

Half of the monster's face melted off and was replaced with Peter's face. "We are venom."

Venom lunged forward and was met with a brutal punch from Steve and an explosive arrow for Clint. Natasha threw her sharpened knives and watched in satisfaction as they impales Venom. Tony was firing blast after blast and aimed for the head. But with every blow Venom healed in a matter of seconds.

"FRIDAY, what is that thing." Tony panted into the suit and received an immediate response.

"'Venom' appears to be an escaped symbiotic being from the bioengineering corporation Life Foundation. A symbiote like him cannot survive without an oxygen breathing host. They must be compatible but the symbiotes often reject the host resulting in a painful death for the human.

"In the rare instances where the symbiote and human are compatible, they merge and become one being and are able to communicate. Venom has been in Peter's head the whole time but only now has chosen to come out. The roles are reversed and now Peter is the one whispering into Venom's conscience." FRIDAY informed and Tony contemplated the information. He knew Life Foundation were pretty shady and didn't even bother in trying to hide their illegal shit well.

"Well that's fine and dandy but any weaknesses? Anything at all?"

"Two major weaknesses have been discovered in Life Foundation's research. The first is extreme exposure to heat and second is surprisingly loud noises. They cause the symbiote to writhe in pain, sometimes even seperate from the host."

"That's it!" Tony yelled in success and winced as Steve was smashed into the wall.

"Hey Tony," Steve let out a painful grunt, "mind sharing your idea?"

"Alright all of you leave the room."

"What? Are you crazy!" Clint protested but was dragged away by Natasha. When it came to Peter's safety, she for some insane reason trusted Tony.

"If you die, Stark, I'll bring you back just to kill you again." Nat threatened and left with little begging on Tony's behalf.

Venom let out a nasty grin at Tony, showing off every long and jagged tooth. As much as Tony wanted to blast it's head off, he didn't want to kill Peter at the same time and just tried to dodge every attack.

"Alright, lets do this. FRIDAY, play a sound of 170 decibels."

"Boss, your suit may not completely protect you from-"

"FRIDAY just do it." Tony growled and a few seconds later the most excruciatingly loud high pitched ringing played. Tony fell to his knees even though his suit softened the brutality of the blow.

Venom writhed in pain and his face flashed between Peter and him. The black ink retreated and a shaking Peter remained. Venom's slimy form crawled onto the ground and attempted to scale the walls and escape through the vents.

Tony gave it a disgusted look. "I don't think so. FRIDAY, lock Venom up in an air tight seal and vault him."

"Yes, Boss."

Tony crooned at Peter urging him to stop shivering and held him close to his chest. Peter was glancing around in panic and breathing became a struggle. Suddenly he stood up and pushed Tony away, standing in an unstable manner.

"S-stay away from me. We'll hurt you... I don't want to hurt you..." Peter continued to murmur to himself and Tony could feel his cold persona cracking almost instantly.

"Underoos, it's okay. Venom is gone, FRIDAY has him locked away. We're safe, you're safe." Tony comforted him and Peter's shallow breaths finally steadied.

"I'm sorry." Came his meek voice and Tony shook his head.

"Don't be. You know, tonight is Movie Night and," Tony took a quick whiff of Peter, "I'm not letting you watch when you smell like dead skunk."

"Hey!" Peter took a smell under his arms and wrinkled his nose. "Yeah, maybe you're right."

"Aren't I always?"