Beard Bros

Also based off of a tumblr post but I couldn't find the original post so here's the fan art that was in it.

Beards were certainly not Peter's thing. He hardly ever gotten facial hair and even just the idea of beards was itchy. But when he started to visit Avengers Tower more often, he realised how many of the superheroes had beards and how badass they looked.

Steve looked like he meant business with the new beard, the rugged look made Peter fanboy every time (along with the black suit, though Cap had reverted back to his original one).

Bucky per usual looked menacing but god he looked amazing. Peter had to admit he had a bit of a man crush on him, I mean, who wouldn't?

T'Challa already had an air of regality wherever he went but the beard made it about 10000x better in Peter's opinion. Plus it made the king look even more kick ass.

Thor basically had Peter wrapped around his finger. The beard was too die for, and the muscles? An added bonus! Peter was practically worshipping the god at this point.

And Tony.

Tony's beard was by far his favourite. The famous goatee could add so much emphasis on whatever he said and Peter was all for it. Tony was already a parental figure to him and that beard was perfect.

So yeah, you could say Peter was inspired (or was it desperate?) to grow a beard. Of course he had consulted with Tony and was met with an infinite amount of laugher.

"Y-you? With a beard?" Tony let out another wheeze. "Oh my god, that's actually terrifying."

Peter blushed and made a mental note to never ask again. But of course Tony never forgot and soon told all the Avengers.

By now the teasing had groan to peak point and whenever he entered the room someone would start singing "Spider-Beard! Spider-Beard!"

It also encouraged the bearded Avengers to name themselves 'Beard Bros' and would say it whenever Peter was around.

The first mistake Peter made though, was falling asleep first at the 'Avengers Sleepover.' He was lightly snoring and drool was dripping onto his pillow. Nonetheless, Tony picked up a permanent marker with a slightly disgusted look (even though he drooled in his sleep too).

No one made a move to stop him and with a diabolical grin on his face, Tony drew an elaborate beard on Peter's face. Tony was thankful that Peter's Spidey Sense didn't see him as a danger otherwise he would have woken up long ago.

By the time he finished, Peter looked absolutely ridiculous. At first Tony only intended to draw a goatee similar to his but then he couldn't stop. Lines were all over his, accompanied with little doodles courtesy of Clint and Sam.

"Nghhh..." Peter mumbled and groggily woke up. "I didn't fall asleep... I can stay up all night..." He let out a yawn whilst the Avengers chuckled in amusement. Mainly at his pen marked face.

"Hey, Peter, I think you might want a mirror." Sam said cheekily as he handed a small hand mirror. Peter gave him a suspicious look but glanced down at the mirror nonetheless.

He let out a horrified gasp and touched his face. "What the hell guys!"

No one could contain their laughter (well Nat and Vision let a small glimpse of a chuckle show) and Peter's shocked face didn't change.

"You said you wanted a beard, so I gave you a beard."

Peter sighed, he'd just have to wash it off, it was only-

"Wait guys! What marker did you use..." He asked fearfully and his confused mentor held a personalised red and blue marker. "Nooo..." Peter groaned and the Avengers shared a confused glance amongst themselves.

"What's wrong?" Wanda questioned.

"That was the marker I made."

"So?" Tony interrupted.

"It's extra permanent. And by extra permanent I mean that I don't think it'll come off my face till I make the anti mixture." He explained and Steve gave him a sympathetic expression.

"I'm sorry that this idiot drew on your face, Peter. I was going to stop him but I thought it would be a harmless prank." Peter shrugged.

"I mean... at least I have a challenge?" Peter said, trying to look at the situation with a positive outlook. Tony just let out a loud cackle.

"I'd say I'm sorry but I'm really not. Oh this is great! FRIDAY take a picture." Peter glared at him.

"FRIDAY don-"

"Picture taken. Shall I add it to the 'Underoos' album." FRIDAY chimed in and Tony stopped laughing to give a slightly embarrassed look to Peter.

"You have a whole album of me!"

"Of course. You sometimes do the most stupid things so it's only right I capture the moment." Tony explained and the rest of the Avengers agreed.

"For once I agree." Nat put an arm around his shoulder and Peter just shook his head in resignation.

"I'm going to go find a way to get this shit off me." Peter said before scurrying off to the labs. Faintly, he could hear Steve yelling.

"Language!"