Underoos

"Nice work, Underoos." Tony grinned as Peter put the last instalment for his suit in place. Peter replied with a delighted grin but then stopped to think. "Peter?"

"Hey Mr Stark, why do you call me Underoos? Not that it annoys me or anything-" Tony made a motion for Peter to zip his mouth.

"I never thought that you'd actually ask, but since you're so desperate to know..." A shit eating grin took over Tony's face as he opened up his phone and searched up 'Underoos Underpants.'

Peter looked over his shoulder curiously as Tony read aloud.

"'Underoos is a brand of underwear primarily for children, produced by the Fruit of the Loom company. The packages include a matching top and bottom for either boys or girls, featuring a character from popular entertainment media, especially superhero comics and animated programs.'" Tony finished with a satisfied smile. Peter processed what he had heard and his eyes widened.

"You nick named me after a kids underwear company." Peter exclaimed in disbelief as he felt his cheeks heat up. "Wait superhero comics? Weren't you like one of the first heroes?"

"First off, yes I named you after an underwear company and I have zero regrets. Second off, there were other pretend heroes, kid. The only real one that they had underwear for was Steve, that's why he always makes a face when I call you Underoos." Tony smiled triumphantly, thinking about Steve's annoyed expression.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, you love me."

Cue a sigh. "You're right."

Tony ruffled Peter's brown curls but then looked past him to see a sticky white goo all over his work. "You little shi-"

Web fluid covered nearly every inch and prevented the tools of being any use. Even the device that projected Tony's holograms was jammed up with the substance and Tony growled and tried to grab Peter who easily jumped onto the wall.

"Pay back." He said, smiling at Tony while hanging off one of the lights in the lab. Tony tried getting to Peter but slipped and Peter saw this as his chance to make Tony's life even harder. With the web shooters he stuck Tony to the ground with the strongest fluid he had.

"What the fuck, kid! Get me out, c'mon!" Peter pretended to think about it then shook his head. "Wanna bargain?"

"Nah, I'm good. You'll be fine, it dissolves in 2 hours anyways. Bye Mr Stark!" Peter happily skipped away and Tony was left a grumbling mess on the ground. When Peter was out of earshot Clint jumped out of the vents with ease and smirked as he saw Tony's head sit up in panic until he saw who it was.

"Oh. It's you."

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Tony Stark. Mr 'I'm the best at everything' Stark." Tony rolled his eyes as Clint smirked at his predicament.

"I never said that," After a moments thought he added, "Well maybe I did."

"Exactly."

"Look, just get me out. If you do, I'll join your team for the prank wars and let you use my stuff." Clint thought about the proposal but ultimately began to walk away.

"Nope. This is way more fun."

Clint left Tony there to suffer for the next 2 hours and Tony swore that they couldn't have gone any slower. Tony refused to talk to Peter for the rest of the day but never did cease in calling him Underoos.

Maybe because Peter enjoyed the nickname.