Parkour Pt 1

Peter had always thought about starting a parkour channel on YouTube ever since the spider bite. Even if it sounded bad, he wanted to show off his agility and spectacular flips, obviously not as Peter Parker, but as Peter Parkour.

So his decision was made.

Peter created the YouTube channel just for fun but within a few months it racked up over two hundred thousand subscribers. Off course he didn't use his real name and wore a mask in videos but people were intrigued either way.

Peter performed elaborate tricks and impossible jumps, usually going to abandoned skate parks. Sometimes he even decided to jump building to building, something most people couldn't do. Not even the Avengers knew it was him, only Ned did. Just another reason for him to go into fanboy mode.

Everyday the views, likes and subscribers increased and Peter even made his way into some news articles online.

Everyone at school had become obsessed with the parkour channel as well. Peter did have to admit he posted some insane videos and soon everyone became obsessed with unmasking 'the cool parkour dude' as much as they did for Spider-Man. Only that Peter wasn't viewed as a vigilante this time.

It was at peak level of irony,

It was surprising that the two spies that resided at the tower hadn't taken note of it yet, Peter had at least expected Natasha to expose him. So when Clint came jumping to him with YouTube open, he didn't know what to expect.

"Hey spider boy! Check this YouTube channel out. They can do all those tricks you can do but don't have superpowers." Clint said, not in a condescending manner but jokingly.

"Pftt, as if. I mean I'm still way more awesome right? They probably just edit their videos and stuff. Bet that they're just a computer genius." Peter rambled, not even taking care of what he was saying.

Clint raised an amused eyebrow. "Is poor wittle Peter jealous?"

Peter made an indignant expression that he hoped didn't look too dodgy. He even didn't really know why he didn't want the Avengers to find out.

'Guess it's mainly because I'll never hear the end of it.' Peter thought to myself while he continued his conversation with the archer.

Little did he know, a certain red headed assassin was listening from the vents, a habit passed on from Clint. She grinned and saw this as a playful blackmail opportunity, payback for when he had dumped glitter on Natasha (knowing he would be the only one to get away with it.)

-

Later when Peter was tinkering on a small project in the lab, he let out a startled yelp when Nat jumped down from the vents. Since his Spidey Sense didn't see her as a threat, he was never warned which was becoming increasingly more frustrating.

"Ah, my favourite spider she said sweetly." Natasha usually only showed this much playfulness to him and it was somewhat an honour.

"I'm the only other spider around here." Peter said dryly and continued dabbling with wires.

"Fair enough. Now, I believe someone has a YouTube channel they haven't told me about?" Natasha said expectantly and Peter looked up with a half-playful-half-genuine fear in his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Natasha smirked and pulled up countless videos of the mysterious 'parkour dude' doing the intricate twists and stunts, but she pointed to the clothes.

"I've seen you wear all of these. Didn't even know the channel existed until Clint started talking to you, off course he would know about it." She rolled her eyes at the thought and Peter sighed with a resigned look on his face.

"Fine, fine. You caught me. Now please don't tell the others!" Peter begged and Nat responded with a snort.

"Right, no. This is payback for when you dumped two whole buckets of glitter on me." Peter let out a groan, remembering the consequence of the prank.

"I thought you already got me back! You didn't stop putting huge spiders in my room for weeks! Not funny..." He grumbled while Nat let out a chuckle.

"Well, guess I'm telling everyone." She took out her phone and by the time Peter had screamed an overly exaggerated "NO!" She had sent the message.

"You know I think I want to be in your parkour videos." Nat mused and Peter shook his head vigorously. Nat raised an eyebrow. "You know, May sent me some of your baby pict-"

"Alright! You can join. But you have to wear a mask." Peter said and Natasha made a face.

"Hell no. I'm not wearing a mask, anyways, I'm free tomorrow."

And that's how Peter ended up having Natasha Romanoff the Natasha Romanoff, in his parkour videos. Of course the internet lost its shit.

Who was this person? Why did they know an Avenger? Surely this was some kind of joke... right?

On the other hand, Peter's anxiousness about someone finding out who he was slowly diminished. Natasha knew a ton of cool tricks and Peter was always eager to know more.

It was all going well, until everyone else wanted in.

"Hey Peter!" Clint called while Peter was training, with most of the Avengers trailing behind him.

"Uh, yeah?"

"We want in on your parkour channel. Come on, we would make it so much better." Clint said jokingly and Peter rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you a bit too old, Clint? Don't want you popping a joint." Peter returned in the same tone, enjoying his offended expression.

"I- Excuse me? I'll have you know that-"

"Yes, Clint. We know. You'd like to think you're younger than you are." Sam chimed in. "But Peter, I'm afraid that if you don't let us join, we'll just have to start a good old fashioned prank war. All of us against you." Sam smirked in triumph.

Peter overemphasised his groan of annoyance and was tempted to throw them the middle finger but wasn't in the mood for a lecture from Steve.

"Fine. But you owe me."

-

Within a few more weeks of the Avenger's arrival and he had managed to attain more than 20 million subscribers... and also a lot of money.

It was absurd to see the worlds greatest superheroes partaking in something so... normal.

Peter did find an innocent enjoyment from starting the YouTube channel (even if he had acquired fame and a fortune by himself) but one of the things he was most excited to do was this:

"Hey FRIDAY, when I come into a room, can you announce me as Peter Parkour?"