Quick break from editing (Smut)

You had just got home from a jog and Andrew was still sitting in his office editing. 

"Hey, I'm home!" you yelled

"Hey, babe" Andrew answered, still glued to his computer. 

He had been editing for like five hours on one of Shanes videos. You went to the bathroom to take a shower to freshen up. When you were done you put on one of Andrews big t-shirts. They were so cozy and it didn't hurt that they smelled just like him. 

You went out of your bedroom and went into Andrews office. You stood in the doorway for a while, just admiring Andrew, he hadn't noticed you. He was so focused and you just loved how hardworking and caring he was. He finally noticed you standing there and looked up smiling.

"Hey, how long have you been there?" 

"Not long" you answered while you walked up to him. You skipped up on the desk next to his computer. 

He was still smiling "What are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to distract you from work. Can't you take a break?" you asked while smiling a sneaky smile, crossing you legs which made your t-shirt ride up. 

"Well...how can I say no to that" he answered.

You sat down on Andrews lap, legs on each side, while he held you around your waist. He had his lips by your neck, sucking and kissing slowly which made you crazy. He continued slowly uppwards to your jaw and then to your lips. The kiss was tender and you both enjoyed every second of it. He pulled you closer and your hands were now in his hair making it all messy. 

The kiss became more and more passionate by every second. You started to pull off his t-shirt, enjoying the sight of his ripped chest. Andrew came closer and wispered in your ear "I need you". The next thing you know Andrew is carring you and you have to wrap your legs around him to stay up. He carrie you to the bedroom, still kissing you and laying you down gently.

He starts to kiss your neck, making your head turn back with pleasure. He quickly takes off your shirt and continues to kiss you. He plants kisses down you neck, collarbone, chest and down to your stomach. Taking his time on every kiss, making sure he's pleasuring you. The only clothing you have left on your body is the cute lace panties. 

He takes his time, kissing you everywhere except for your panties which makes you crazy. He enjoy to tease you and he sure is good at hit.

"Please...Andrew" you moan with frustration

He knew exactly what you were insinuating but he kept teasing you. He started to trace the outline of your panties, tugging at the sides making them lower and lower. Soon enough they were off and you were completly naked. He kissed your body once more and whispered against your skin "you are so beautiful y/n". 

You locked eyes for a moment, both smiling. You felt that Andrew had some catching up to do because he was still in his joggers. You got up a bit and slid them off with his underwear at the same time. 

He got on top of you, your lips meeting with so much lust for eachother. You moved in synk, pleasuring eachother. Andrew started to kiss your neck and you could feel him inside, starting to move faster. Your moans started to get louder and you could feel that you were close. His breath became faster and you could feel that he was close too. 

You layed in eachothers arms, still naked, both exahausted. Andrews fingertips trailed your figure while he kissed the back of your shoulder. You felt like you could lay like that forever.

"I love you y/n" he said

"I love you too Andrew" 

Writers note:

Hey! So this got quite "hot" for the first imagine, either way I will mix it up with smut and fluff so you can choose what you want to read. 

Let me know what you think! Open for requests and such! 

I don't think this was my best writing but it will get better! I already have some ideas for upcoming imagines!