The Queen Mary (fluff)

Requested by @Justheretodance

One month ago your life had changed completely. You had started working for Shane as a designer and editor and it was the best thing that could've happened. You had recently graduated college and was worried that you wouldn't get a job so quickly but to your luck Shane needed an extra hand and he chose you. When you started you had been welcomed by the whole team and you could really say that you felt you were one of the squad. Morgan and you were especially close because of how close you were in age. She had really become one of your best friends. There was however one person in the squad that you had gotten really close with, and that was Andrew. From the first day you had gotten along, bantering and flirting. You had been on a couple of dates and it had been wonderful. You really liked this guy. Even though you weren't official you both knew that you were something. The others in the squad knew you had a flirty relationship but nothing more than that. You both didn't really want to make a big deal out of the whole thing yet, it was still in the early stages. But you had of course told Morgan about the dates and how much you liked him. Surprisingly she was good at keeping secrets so she hadn't told anyone about you and Andrew. And it really was for the best right now because you all worked together.

It was a Wednesday and you, Andrew and Garrett had arrived at Shane and Rylands. Garrett and Shane had planned some trip but neither you, Andrew, Morgan or Ryland knew anything about it yet. You all sat down at the sofa and Garrett and Shane started to tell their plan. Apparently you were going on a ghost hunt on a really haunted ship called The Queen Mary. When you just heard the name you got chills, you knew it was going to be a scary place.

After some time you were all in the car and driving to your destination, it wasn't far now so Andrew started to film. You arrived at the ship and it was even bigger than you could imagine. You liked the ocean but this made you feel uneasy. Not thinking about it you walked closer to Andrew, your arms touching a bit. He was still filming but he didn't move away from you. You stayed close for the majority of the time, it made you feel safe. Garrett got up to the front desk and got the two bedroom keys, they had booked two different rooms so they could explore more of the ship.

The whole time you explored the ship you felt a bit scared and on edge. Both of the rooms were very creepy, especially the smaller one where they had heard a womans scream and a tap in one of the closets. You had left the rooms and were now walking down the different corridors. Every little sound made you jump which Andrew thought was really funny. You punched him on his arm, annoyed that he was enjoying you being scared. To make up for it he hugged you and kissed the top of your head quickly, so the others wouldn't notice. It made you smile and all warm inside, he really made you feel safe even in a place like The Queen Mary.

A bit later you were back in the big suite. You had had your guided tour around the ship and were now planning to sleep until 3am. In the master bed Morgan, Ryland and Shane was sleeping. Garrett, Andrew and you were in the other part of the room. Garrett was sleeping on the floor and you and Andrew shared a sofa. His feet were next to your shoulder and yours were next to his. After some time you heard his voice whisper out into the quiet room. "Are you asleep?" "No" you whispered back. He sat up quietly, trying not to wake up Garrett who was snoring, he had been drinking a bit so he was fast asleep. Andrew laid down next to you and you scooched a bit so he would fit. He laid on his back with his arm around you and held you close. Your face was turned to his chest and he had his lips on your forehead. You could lay like this forever and it was in this moment you started to feel brave. You felt like you had to get it off your chest. "Hey" you mumbled. "Yeah" he answered his lips touching your skin a bit. "Do you want to be exclusive?" you asked. He was quiet for a moment before answering "You mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked while having a little smirk on his lips. You looked up at him and met his loving eyes. "Yes" you said quietly. His smile grew bigger and yours followed. He met you lips with his and kissed you softly. "I would love that" he said after the tender kiss. Your lips met once again in a passionate kiss, your hand was on his jaw and his hand laid on your hip. Before the make out got to heated your heard Shane's alarm in the other room go off. It was time for another ghost hunt.

Writers note:

I know this was a short one but I still enjoyed writing it. Please leave request in the comments or in a message and feel free to also include if you want the story to be a smut or fluff. Other than that I hope you liked this one :)

Until next time