The Cabin pt 2 (fluff)

You woke up by the blaring sunshine that was shining in your eyes. You realized that you had forgotten to close the blinds last night. You turned around and to your surprise Andrew was laying beside you. Shit we fell asleep last night you thought. He was laying on his stomach and his hair was a mess. You nudged on his back carefully.

"Wake up honey, wake up."

A moment later you heard a grunt and saw his eyes open slowly.

"Huh? What?" He murmured confused.

"It's morning. You fell asleep last night and you have to go back to your room before anyone notices you're here!"

His eyes shot open and realized the situation he was in. "Shit" he murmured under his breath. He stood up quickly and started to put on his clothes that was spread around the room.

"What's the time?" He asked you looking a bit stressed.

How could you have forgotten to look at the time, for all you know it could be 6 am.

"It's 7:30, it's fine." You breathed out "I barely think anyone's up yet."

"Thank goodness" he said a bit relieved.

He was now dressed in his boxers and t-shirt. He looked really cute in the mornings and you thought that you could get used to that sight. He crawled onto the covers and laid down beside you. He smiled at you and put his hand on your waist, pulling you closer. He kissed your temple and you felt a smile and his breath against your skin.

"Last night was great, I just wish I could stay here and wake up to you everyday." He said quietly.

You smiled and looked up at him.

"I wish that too."

Your lips met and the kiss was tender and slow.  You opened your eyes and smiled at his cuteness. A moment past and you both knew that he had to go back to his room now. He got up from the bed and went up to the door. "See you at breakfast" he said before closing the door.

You grabbed your phone and scrolled through Instagram and other social media's to pass the time. You weren't exactly sleepy anymore. You felt your stomach growl a bit and decided that it was okay to go downstairs. You got dressed in your tank top and underwear laying on the floor, but you also put on some pajama bottoms and a hoodie over your tank top, since it was a bit chilly in the mornings. You went downstairs a minute later, it was now 8:15 and as you suspected you saw Ryland sitting in one of the couches enjoying a coffee. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Good morning" he said happily, he really was a morning person.

"Morning" you answered with not as much enthusiasm.

You walked into the kitchen and saw Andrew making a coffee and some toast. He smiled up at you. He put on the kettle filled with water on the stove.

"You want your tea right?" He asked you.

"Yeah, thank you" You said and returned his smile. He really knew you so well.

The kitchen was a bit separate from the living room but you could still see out to the living room. Hence why you and Andrew tried to act as casual as possible since Ryland was in the living room.

You opened the cabinet where all the mugs were and took out the biggest one. You then put the teabag in the cup and waited for the kettle to be done. All of a sudden you felt a hand resting on your lower back.

"Do you want me to make you a toast as well?" Andrew asked quietly behind you. You shivered when you heard his low sexy voice.

You nodded in response and felt his hand disappear. In that moment you realized how much you wanted a real relationship with Andrew. You didn't want to hide it anymore, especially not from the people you loved. You knew that the both of you had agreed to take it slow and tell everyone when or if you actually got into a relationship but you were ready now and you just hoped Andrew felt the same.

You, Andrew and Ryland were now all sitting at the dining table enjoying your breakfasts. The avocado toast Andrew had made you tasted great and the tea was perfect. It was a lovely autumn morning outside with the leaves in beautiful shades of reds and yellows. Interrupted from your thoughts you heard Shane and Morgan coming downstairs. Morgan sat down beside you with a tired grunt and Shane sat down on Rylands right side with a rootbear in his hand. You didn't know what but something was off with Shane. He seemed a bit uncomfortable and awkward around you. You noticed that he almost didn't look at you at all when you all had a conversation. Had you done something to upset him?

After breakfast everyone had sat down in the living room. Garrett had finally woken up and was eating a snack while discussing Marvel with Andrew. You gave Andrew a sympathetic smile while Garrett kept babbling on. He smiled back and gave you a quick wink. You felt someone's eyes on you and realized that Shane was looking at you. He quickly looked away and started to fiddle with his phone. You had to talk to him, something was up.

You got up from the couch and gestured slightly with your head indicating that you wanted to speak to Shane alone. He seemed uncomfortable but got up and followed you into the kitchen. You looked up at him, trying to smile and make the situation a bit less awkward.

"Shane... I know something is wrong? Have I done something wrong?" You asked quietly, pleading with your eyes that he would tell you what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong, I just didn't sleep well" he answered unconvincingly.

You looked at him a bit suspiciously "Come on Shane! I know something is up. You can barely look at me when you're talking to me!" You answered a bit louder this time. Upset that someone you cared about was mad at you.

He started to fidget with his fingers. "Well" he said and paused "then I think Andrew should be here as well."

Before you could say anything Shane called on Andrew to help him in the kitchen. A moment later Andrew appeared and looked confused when he saw the situation before him.

"What's going on? Everything okay?" He asked a bit worried. He gave you a quick look and you looked back at him with the same unknowing look as he had.

"So I am a bit uncomfortable saying this but I'm just gonna say it." Shane said and you felt your heart starting to race.

"I woke up in the middle of the night and heard... well I heard you two, together." He said with big eyes. At first you was confused at to what he was referring to but you quickly remembered what you and Andrew had been doing. You started to blush and Andrew tried to get some words out.

"It's not my place to say but I hope the two of you know what you're doing since both of you work for me and I don't want to lose any of you."

Andrew placed his hand on your back and answered Shane after being quiet for a while.
"I'm not speaking for y/n but for me this relationship is something more than a fling." He turned and looked down at you smiling. "I'm really happy with you y/n and I want to be with you in a real relationship. I had planned on asking you this evening but I guess this works too. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You looked up at him and a big smile appeared on your face. You placed you hands around his neck and kissed him on the lips. "Yes, of course I will" you answered happily. "I was waiting for you to ask."

A moment later you heard Shane beside you. "Awwww you guys, now I'm actually really happy I heard the two of you have sex." All of you blurted out laughing amused that everything worked out at the end. In the background you could hear how confused Morgan, Garrett and Ryland was. "Hey, what's so funny?"

Authors note:
I saw that many of you wanted a part two of this story so here you go. I know it took a while but I had a bit of a writers block in the middle off it. Either way I hope you liked it. And please feel free to give me your feedback and ideas for upcoming imagines since I'm curious on what you guys want to read. See you in the next one!