A blissfull morning in France (smut)

You and Andrew had been dating for a while and your anniversary was coming up. Andrew had surprised you with a trip to France to celebrate and you arrived yesterday.
It was summer and the place you rented was a cute little cottage in the village Locronan located in Brittany, France. It was a beautiful village with old architecture.

It was the next morning and Andrew and you laid in bed. You had had the balcony open all night because of how hot it had been, it was summer after all. Now the sun was shining outside and you could hear birds singing.
Andrew and you both laid on your sides facing each other. The cover was up to your hips so your upper bodies were exposed. He traced your figure with his fingertips slowly, touching your exposed skin. Starting from your hip, to your waist and then up to your shoulder. He kept going up and down which made you feel calm. You opened your eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed you on your forehead and you stayed like that for a moment. You then looked up at him and your lips met. The kiss was so slow and tender and you couldn't help but smile.

He then took his hand on your bare back and pushed you close

He then took his hand on your bare back and pushed you close. You legs were intertwined, one of his legs between yours while one of your legs was on top of his. His hand was still on your back but he was now moving his thumb against your skin, making circles. You were still kissing but with more need and passion than before. Your hand was against his bare chest. Your bodies were so close and you couldn't be happier. It was a beautiful morning and you were with the man you loved.

He flipped you over so you laid on your back while he was on top. He started to suck and kiss on your neck which caused a moan to slip from your lips. "I love you" Andrew mumbled against your skin in between kisses. "I love you too" you answered while you placed your hands on his bare back. Tracing with your hands you felt all his muscles move. When he felt your touch he let out a shaky breath and met your lips once again, indicating he was pleased with your action. You sucked and pulled a bit on his lower lip, which heated up the make out.
His hands were beside your head to hold himself up while you kissed. He broke the kiss just to start kissing your collarbone and going lower and lower for every kiss. He was now at your boobs and stopped to kiss and suck on them for a bit longer. He then proceeded down to your stomach, placing soft and slow kisses. His touch made you crazy and you could just feel the pleasure increase when he got closer and closer to your panties. He slowly pulled them down and kept placing kisses on your thighs and legs while he did so.

You could now feel the warm sunlight on your naked body. Andrew was standing at the end of the bed, taking his boxers off while you admired the view. He got back on top of you and met your lips with his once again. You let out a moan while you kissed. You spread your legs underneath him, showing that you needed him now. Understanding he quickly got up and took a condom from the dresser and put it on. He then slowly pushed himself into you so you could adjust to him. He started going in and out slowly and met you lips again but more sloppy this time. You moaned while you felt him picking up the pace. His lips were by your ear and collarbone and you could feel his warm breath against your skin. You touched his bare back, digging your nails into his skin. This made him go even faster and you couldn't hold in your moans any longer, you were sure that people outside could hear but you didn't care.

He slowed down a bit and you took the opportunity to roll him over. You were now on top. You started to move your hips slowly making Andrew grunt. His hands went up and down on your stomach and boobs, everything felt so good. You picked up the pace, moving your hips faster and faster. His hand were now on you hips helping you with the movement. "God, you're gorgeous y/n" he said astonished. You smiled and got down to his lips, kissing him passionately. He then started to move his hips fast inside you, hitting your g spot. You let out a little scream with pleasure. "Andrew..Andrew don't stop" you moaned. You were both breathing heavy, knowing you were close to your highs.
"Fuck!" Andrew exclaimed. His thrusts became more and more sloppy and you could feel the orgasm coming. Some movements later and you both collapsed, you laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around you and your lips met once again.

"Good morning, babe" Andrew said smiling. You smiled back and kissed his cheek.
"Good morning."

Writers note:
Hope you liked this one, got a bit heated. Please leave a comment or vote to let me know what you think! Feel also free to leave requests down below or send me a message.

Until next time!