Dirty Dancing (foreplay, smut)

Listen to the music above while reading to get the full experience.

You and Andrew had a movie night where you were watching sequels to iconic movies. It was like 9pm and you were now watching Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. It was probably not better than the original but it was still good, and you especially liked all the dancing. It was quite sexy.

You got up from the sofa and started to dance in front of Andrew, moving your hips side to side like in the movie. He smiled and laughed at you. "What are you doing?" he asked "I'm dancing, what does it look like?" He got up with a smile on his lips and walked up behind you. He placed his hands on your hips and started to follow your motion. His lips were at your ear which caused your head to turn back. You were still moving to the music, your bodies as one. You turned around so you were facing each other, still moving your hips to the music. Andrews hands were now all over you. He held one hand at your waist while the other went up and down your thigh. Your hands were behind his neck, moving up and down into his hair which made it all messy.

Your lips were almost touching but you did not kiss. Being so close yet not kissing made it so much more hot and suspenseful. You were both smiling and breathing heavily, feeling a bit sweaty from all the dancing. The sexual tension was high. Andrew placed one of his hands on your hip and pulled, making you twirl around. He caught you with both of his hands on your waist, and you held your hands against his chest. You were now just standing still, looking at each other, your eyes wandering to his lips. You both leaned in and kissed passionately. Andrews hands on your waist pulled you closer, deepening the kiss, while you placed your hands on his jaw and neck. You broke the kiss and started to move you hips once more and he followed. You turned you head back, arching your back, a smile on your lips. Andrew saw the oppertunity and placed his lips on your collarbone and neck. His hands were on your lower back holding you, your bodies pressed against each other while he kissed you. Your hands were behind his neck once more, to hold yourself up. He lowered his hands so they were underneath your butt, on the back of your thighs. "Jump" he whispered into you ear and you did as you were told. Your legs were around his hips and he kept kissing and sucking on you neck. He pushed you up against the nearest wall and by now you had both forgotten about the movie playing in the background. You just heard the sexy music and enjoyed Andrews lips on your skin.

So I decided to end it right here, let me know if you'd like a part 2 in the future. Also give me suggestions on other imagines in the comments :)

Will probably update quite soon again so stay tuned for that.
Until next time