The Party (smut)

You were getting ready for Shane's party to celebrate the launch of the palette and the series. Everyone was going to be there and you were so excited. Since last year you had been working for Shane as his assistant/editor which meant that you had become really close with Shane, Andrew and Jeffree as well. However you had a bit of a crush on Andrew. Since the first time you met you two clicked and there was a lot of flirting and joking around between the two of you. There was never a dull moment and you felt so comfortable with him. You would lie if you said that you weren't trying to look extra sexy tonight so that Andrew would notice, since he mostly saw you in casual clothes. You had put on your black mini dress which hugged your figure perfectly. You paired it with black heels and a cute little black bag. You let you hair fall naturally and finished off the look with a red lip, specifically the shade "Are you filming" from Shane's collection.
A moment later you walked out the door to the Uber which Morgan already was in.

"OMG you look amazing!" Exclaimed Morgan when you entered the Uber
"So do you!" You answered with as much excitement

The ride took about 30 minutes and because Morgan had brought a flask of liquor you two pre gamed a bit in the car. You could hear music blasting from the house when the Uber pulled up. There were green and pink lights that lit up the house and by the looks of it a lot of people there. You and Morgan walked into the house and started to greet people left and right. You finally got to the kitchen where Shane and Ryland stood and greeted them with a big smile.

"This is amazing, everything looks so good, and so do you guys! You exclaimed.
Shane was in full glam and Ryland was wearing the most sparkly suit you'd ever seen.
"Girl you look amazing! Every straight guy is going to have their eye on you, which is like five people here" Shane said and bursted out laughing. You and Ryland started to laugh as well because it was very true. But you were just interested in one of those boys and that was Andrew.

The alcohol from the gin and tonic you were drinking started to make you more confident. You looked around to find Andrew but you couldn't spot him in the crowd of people. You walked to the living room and found Morgan dancing with a few others so you joined in. The couch was gone so there was a lot more room to move. The booze made you let loose and you danced without thinking about how you looked. You were just having so much fun. A moment later you looked up and saw Andrew leaning against the wall to the living room. His eyes were fixed on you and he had a smirk on his lips. You smiled back and walked up to him.
"Hey, I can see you're having fun" he teased.
"Yeah, well a lot more fun right now" you flirted back.
He smiled and you were sure you could see the fire in his eyes.
"That's so?" He said and moved a bit closer.
"Mhm" you mumbled. You were now very close to each other and his hand was on your waist. He had obviously also consumed some alcohol because of the confidence in his actions. He leaned over and whispered in your ear "You look really beautiful tonight, you always do"
You couldn't help but blush and smile at the compliment. "Thanks Andrew, so do you" you said and looked into his soft brown eyes. His eyes flickered between your eyes and lips and next thing you knew his lips met yours. The kiss was passionate and loaded with all the sexual tension that had lingered between you. He tightened the grip around your waist while your hands were at his jaw/neck. You don't know how long you stayed like that but when you broke apart Andrews face was covered in your red lipstick. You laughed, took his hand and led him to the bathroom in the guest bedroom.

The lipstick had smeared a bit on you as well but held up quite nicely considering the make out. You took a makeup-wipe out from your purse and started to clean Andrews face. You could feel his eyes on you which made you blush. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Because you're beautiful, even with lipstick on your face" he answered.
You smiled and kept taking off the remaining makeup around his mouth. A moment later it was gone and he checked himself in the mirror.
"It's your turn now" he said and took another makeup wipe from your purse. He traced your lips carefully while having a concentrated look on his face. He's so cute you thought. He looked really pleased with himself when he was done and he had actually done a good job. "Thanks" you said and gave him a soft kiss. He smiled and took your hand and you walked back to the party hand in hand.

You danced all night and played some games which led to shots and more dancing and laughter. It was the best night you'd had in a while and it felt great to have a real break from all the work the series and launch had consisted of.

It was already 4am and most people had gone home or were heading home. Morgan was sleeping on the couch, Garrett was heading home and Shane and Ryland was in the kitchen cleaning up a bit before heading upstairs to their bedroom. After you and Andrew helped a bit as well you went to the guest bedroom. The first thing you did was take of your heels because you're feet were killing you.
"Can you help me with the zip?" You asked Andrew
You held your hair to one side while Andrew zipped down the zipper. You felt his warm fingers brush against your bare skin and you were suddenly not so tired. The dress dropped down to the floor and you were just wearing your red lace set. Andrews hands were around your waist. You turned around and smiled up at him. His lips met yours and his hands moved down to your ass squeezing it lightly. You moaned and tugged on his shirt. His shirt was off and then his pants. You were now both in your underwear. Andrew lifted you up and threw you lightly onto the bed. His lips met yours once again while his right hand held and traced your left upper thigh. You traced your hand up and down his back feeling his muscles moving. He stopped kissing your lips and started to kiss on your neck instead. You could smell faint citrus from his hair. He kissed down your neck your collarbone and then chest. He locked eyes with you to get confirmation before he pulled the bra cups aside and started to suck on your nipple. Your head tilted back in pleasure and a moan escaped your lips. Andrew started to suck on the other nipple while touching the other. He then started to kiss down your stomach while your hands were in his hair. He held both of your thighs while he moved lower and lower. His mouth was right over your underwear and you could feel his heavy breath against your tender clit. He placed a soft kiss over your clit and the pressure felt like heaven.
"I want you Andrew" you whispered.
He took of your underwear and then his and you saw how hard and big he was. You quickly took off your bra and then he was on top of you again kissing you and sucking lightly on your lower lip. He put on a condom and pushed in slowly. His head was at the crevasse of you neck while he pushed in deeper. He moaned and sucked on your neck. He then started to thrust into you while sucking on your neck. Moans came from the both of you and the pleasure was something you hadn't felt before. A moment later Andrew flipped you over so you were on top. You started to move your hips slowly, while Andrews hands were at your ass. You took up the pace and you felt how you were getting closer.
"Oh fuck" Andrew moaned
You bent over and met his lips once again. He then took control and started to pound into you. You were both really close and you felt your walls clenching. The pleasure took over and you came not once but twice. His breath was heavy against you neck and you were both riding out your highs. Andrew placed a soft kiss in the crevasse of your neck and you felt content. You rolled over to the side and rested your head on his chest while his arm was around you. You drew small circles with your pinkie on his chest and you laid like that till you fell asleep while the sun was starting to rise and the birds were singing outside.

Authors note
Hey everyone,
So as you probably know by now I don't update that often but here it is haha. I started writing this a while ago but finished it now. Even thought it's not really in the right time line anymore I still wanted to upload it and I liked the consept of a party. Anyway I hope you like it and please feel free to comment your thoughts and suggestions for future stories. I have already started writing a part 2 so that will be up quite soon.

I hope you're all healthy and staying safe and sane. See you in the next one :)