The Cabin (smut)

You and the squad were staying at a big cabin up north that Shane had rented. The cabin had three floors which meant that everyone had their own rooms. You and Andrew had just started to act on your fling. No one new about the two of you and you planned on keeping it a secret for a little longer. However it was hard keeping it a secret since your relationship was very much physical.

It was late afternoon, it started to get dark outside and everyone was sitting downstairs in the big common area. You were reading a book when you felt someones eyes on you. You looked up and saw Andrew looking at you. You met his eyes but he didn't look away. He kept looking at you and started to check you out. His eyes trailed over your body, lingering, he was practically undressing you with his eyes. You felt your cheeks getting flushed and Andrew noticed. He had an amused smile on his lips which made you blush even harder. It was hard to sit still when you felt yourself getting more and more flushed by every second. You tried to change the position you were sitting in but it didn't really help with your problem. You felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket and as you suspected it was a message from Andrew. You were so close to moan when you read the message but you prevented it by biting down hard on you lip. The message read If you only knew half the things I want to do to you right know. You looked up and met Andrews eyes once more, your heart was racing and you felt yourself needing his touch.

You and Andrew quickly broke the eye contact when you heard Ryland getting up and telling everyone that he was going to bed. Shane followed a moment later and soon enough everyone was gone from the common area. Your room was on the second floor across from Morgans which meant that you and Morgan had the second floor all by yourself. Ryland and Shanes room was on the third floor since they had the master bedroom and Andrew and Garretts rooms were on the first floor.

You had probably laid in bed for an hour, twisting and turning. You couldn't sleep. Your mind was occupied by thoughts of Andrew and it wasn't exactly innocent thoughts. He had just looked at you and still that was enough for you to get all excited. You were debating on sneaking out of your room and going downstairs to his but you were afraid that you would wake up Morgan or Garrett. You decided to stay and try to sleep for the hundredth time. You tried all the different things but it still didn't help. As on cue you heard someone opening your door carefully.

"Beautiful, are you sleeping?" you heard Andrew whisper out into the darkness. You rolled over and smiled up at him.

"How could I when you made me all horny before?" He laughed quitley and sat next to you on the bed.

"I'm sorry" he said with a grin on his face.

"Your'e not though"

He looked at you with a fire in his brown eyes. "You're right, I'm not"

He got closer to you and met your lips with his. He was eager and it made it clear that he needed you as much as you needed him. His bare chest was pressed against yours. The touch you had been craving for was intense. It felt like your skin was on fire everytime his hands touched your body. The tank top you had worn was now on the floor and Andrews lips were down your chest and stomach. His warm breath against you skin made you shiver and the low grunts and moans he made between kisses turned you on even more.

"You're so fucking sexy" he mumbled against your skin.

Your hands were traveling up and down his back, feeling all off his muscles moving. You missed the feeling of his sweet lips against yours so you pulled him back up. You opened your mouth a bit so that his tounge could enter. He tasted so good and you never wanted this feeling to go away. You realized how much you really cared about Andrew. Having sex with him was so different from other guys you'd been with. It was intimate and passionate and you felt so safe and adored.

Andrew had taken off your black lace underwear and was now rubbing your clit slowly. Meanwhile he placed soft kisses on your inner thigh and quiet moans were escaping your lips. He looked up at you and smirked with delight. He loved seeing you in pleasure and being the one who made you feel that way. He stopped rubbing your clit just to put one finger inside of you. He went in and out and he slowly started to go faster. It felt so good, you couldn't lay still. You started to move you hips up and down, feeling more pleasure from his touch. Andrew took out his finger and grabbed your hips, making you shoot your eyes open. He looked down at you with lust in his eyes. His lips met yours and then he entered you. He was so hard and you could feel every inch of him inside of you. He started slow but the pace got quicker by every second and soon enough he was pounding into you. His mouth was by your ear and you could hear every moan and grunt that came from his lips. It turned you on even more knowing that he was enjoying it as much as you were. A few moment later you felt the high getting close. You were about to cum, your walls were clenching around his length and you could feel him getting close too.

"I'm so close baby" he made out and you moaned in response.

"Andrew, fuck!" You exclaimed as you came.

Andrew came a moment later and you both laid down panting on the bed. You felt all warm and you cheeks were flushed read. You could see a bit of sweat on Andrews chest. You hadn't realized how rough it had gotten. You just hoped that nobody had heard anything.

:::

Shane woke up by a sound from downstairs. He sat up in bed and listened, trying to make out the sound. He thought it was weird considering it was 3am. Then he heard it, a moan. He didn't know what to do. He got up quitlely to grab his headphones, it didn't feel right hearing someone enjoying themselfs. He detangled his headphones and sat back in bed. He was just about to plug his headphones in and play some music when he heard another moan which was much clearer. He couldn't belive it. He had just heard y/n moan out Andrews name. What was going on.

Authors note:
Hey!
Long time no see. Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't felt inspired to write for a while but I am quite happy with this one. Hope you are too. Please vote or leave a comment, it helps me knowing that people enjoy it.
Thanks for reading, see you in the next one!