note...

hey guys... this is my first story... please try it...

please do vote, comment and follow guys.................

Amo te magis ac magis means love you more and more... in Latin...

it starts from valentine break up... as manik thought his nandini didn't trust him... he was broken and lashes out on nandini... leaving her a in a mess... she tries to pursue him... but he harasses her and gives her a hard time... my story starts from here... nandu leaves the college and goes home...

chachi: nandu... nandu beta darwaza kho lo... please beta......

phone conversation...

person: hey chachi... any problem... the person said with his perfect English accent...

chachi: beta nandu..............

at space academy...

cabir: manik... that was cruel... i know you love her then...

manik: shut up cabir... i can never love a person who broke my trust... who doesn't believe me... never mention her again... manik said sternly and walked away...

cabir: no matter what manik i still think you love her... and walked away too...

so guys... who was the person on phone... why did chachi call her/him... will manik forgive his nandu... can what cabir believes become true... will they reunite or break apart under the eye of the trouble maker or the so-called relationship breaker neyonika.....

have fun reading... and stay tuned to know more...

by yours one and only

harmony...........................