maun vrat raka hai kya...

hey sweeties...

i am posting the fifth chapter... thank you for voting and commenting...

i hope you support me like this only... have fun reading...

________________________________________________________________________________

At malhotra mansion...

Manik looked back at nandu... after observing her tearful and puppy eyed face for some time he just nodded his head... then he held her hand and went to his study...

he made her sit on his chair and opened the shelf to take first aid box

he made her sit on his chair and opened the shelf to take first aid box... he then took a stool kept beside to sit on it and started applying ointment on her arm bruises... all this time nandini was just looking at his face admiring him with all her love... seems like manik finally noticed her looking at him so he lifted his eyebrows as if asking what... by seeing this she came out of her daze and realized what happened... we can see some pinkish color on her ears...😉😊

Nandu: mani... Will you once listen to me... please... she said controlling her blush which brought a tinge amount of smile on manik's face but obviously he hided it with a expressionless face... seeing him not interrupting her... she decided to continue...

Nandu: mani... I am really sorry... I didn't trust you then... I am really sorry... but I am going to win back your trust mani... I know mani that right now you may hate me but our love is more strong than your hate for me and I know ki... she was about to say more when she finally saw that manik was not even hearing a thing and just looking at her... seeing this she tried shaking him and finally our manik baba is out of his nandu's la la land...

 seeing this she tried shaking him and finally our manik baba is out of his nandu's la la land

Nandu: where are you lost mani... she said looking at him while pouting a little... (ab ithna kaha hai nandu ne aur hamare manik baba ne ek bhi nahi suna... 😞😲😮) while listening this manik shook his head vigorously...

Manik: (shit manik what the hell are you thinking... ithna important matter hai aur tumhe romance soojh raha hai...) ( manik tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta... 🙄😲 well isliye tho aap hamare majnu manik hai😉😁)