😍Shout Out!!!

So sweeties as the title says this is a SHOUT OUT...

PLEASE DO READ MY OTHER STORIES!!! Or at least give them a try... i will try not to disappoint you with them...

 i will try not to disappoint you with them

So here's the first one...

Manan FF didnt i say he was mine...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/165128257-manan-ff-didn%27t-i-say-he-was-mine

here's my new story... it's about our very own manan again.... it's gonna be a tad bit possessive and controlling... please support me...

Manik malhotra... the name itself makes people especially boys shudder with fear... while girls would faint at the thought of him... they would do anything to just to be noticed by him... but is it that easy... though he has a bad boy image... he doesn't give a damn to them... there is only one girl he makes efforts to be with... and that is...

ALIYA SAXSENA... thinks herself as the diva of the college... doesn't care much about manik because she knows he won't go anywhere and is always in her palm...

Nandini Murthy... lived in new York but now shifting to Mumbai... due to her amms... gonna join space...

Wanna know more... then do add this story to your library and follow me...

Coming Next is...

Manan ff arrange pour vous...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/179554289-manan-ff-arrangé-pour-vous

back with a new manan story... the story title means arranged to you... in French...

Arranged marriage... I have read soo many arranged marriage stories of manan... so going with the trend... hope you like it...

Nandini Murthy... 24 years old...daughter of ishita and Raman Murthy... she is Apple of their eye along with rishab... CEO of Murthy industries... and owner of "musical styles" company... cannot bear a scratch against her loved ones... lives in London along with her family (which includes her Amms too...) she has a BFF to live for (like she says)... navya naveli...

Manik Malhotra... 26 years old... son of raj and nyonika Malhotra... twin of mukthi Malhotra... loves her very much... soul brother of cabir Dhawan... CEO of Malhotra industries... lead singer of FAB5... angry young man by nature... cold hearted monster for his employs... lives in new york... has his own mansion but mostly stays with FAB5...

different people...different lives but one thing in common... THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE MARRIAGES...

so how are our manan going to meet...

wanna know more add this to your library and get started...

And last but not the least...

Manan ff our love brought us together...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187925811-manan-ff-our-love-brought-us-together

ummmm... what should i say... this contains drama, romance, betrayal and of course our very own manan...

a broken girl who is held on to the last strand of hope...

a boy who has everything yet is all alone in this huge world...

one is as cold as ice yet as calm as water... while the other changes emotions in a blink of eyes...

wait a minute... am i forgetting something...

in amidst of all this what if i add a little bundle of joy...

wanna know what it is... and how these two met...

add this to your library and follow me...

Hope you like them... and i will try to come up with new stories... so keep waiting guys...

Thanks for the support

Have fun reading...................