his baby's "bhai"...

hey sweeties...

i am posting my third chapter.......

please read and comment it.................

have fun reading..........................................................

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nandu: bhayyu... she said crying hard... while that person was slowly rubbing her back to calm her down...

Person: yes, yes I am here baby... bhayyu ki jaan why are you crying... please stop crying... you know I can't bear to see you like this... he said rubbing her tears and cupped her face with his hands... nandini finally calmed down... but was silently hiccuping a little... so he gave her a glass of water which was on the table beside her... she took the glass and drank in one go... he took the glass and kept it in its place... he now turned towards her...

Person: baby don't cry and first tell me what happened... he spoke slowly not wanting to make her cry again... it wrecked his heart to see her like this... she was his baby who always had a smile no matter what the situation... but seeing her like this made him speechless and a deep anger grew in his heart against the person responsible...

Nandu: Edward... she called slowly which broke his trance... he then realized that he was daydreaming about killing the person who was responsible... ( offo sab mere manik ke peeche he pade hai... bechaara manik😅🙀...)

Seeing him out of his daze nandini hugged Edward and snuggled into him for warmth... Edward was happy to see that his baby stopped crying...

Nandu: eddy... you know na I said about manik... she slowly said... if Edward wasn't paying so much attention he would have missed it... listening manik's name Edward clutched his fists...

Edward: was he the one who made you cry baby... he said suppressing his urge to just go and dig manik's grave...

Nandu: no, no eddy... It's not manik's fault... it was my fault due to that he thinks that I don't trust him anymore... she said and hugged Edward even tight...

Edward: baby how can he make you cry like this... I don't care but he is going to pay for this... he said not caring nandu's plead...

Nandu: eddy please listen to me then take a decision... she said tired of making everyone listen to her... seeing this Edward stopped talking and nudged nandu to speak...

Nandu: eddy... she said and started to tell what happened on the day in court and the next couple of days... while Edward was silently listening to her...

Nandu: eddy he thinks that I don't love him and I didn't trust him... she said and tears made their way out of her eyes again... Edward just sat and wiped her tears while cupping her face...

Edward: baby do you love him... he asked nandu looking into her eyes where he could clearly see it...

Nandu: yes eddy... I love him... she said truthfully with a small smile remembering their movements...

Edward: do you think that your love is greater than anything... greater than his hatred for you right now... he asked again...

Nandu: yes our love is greater than anything... greater than his hatred for me... she said confidently about their love... looking at him straight...

Edward: then why are you crying you idiot... you know he loves you more than he hates you... you know my baby is quite brave and she doesn't lock herself up and cry like this... he said poking her red nose... while she pouted... and hugged him with a small smile...