MANIK MONKEY MALHOTRA.... my nick name for you...

Hey sweeties.......

This is going to be the last chapter.... malhotra farm house...👆👆

If you like it please vote and comment on it....

Have fun reading....................................

________________________________________________________________________________

At malhotra farm house...

Nandu went in to see manik talking with someone on the phone... she stood beside him to listen...

Manik: I need a car kaka... yes now... please send me a driver... he said looking towards the garden outside...

Manik: yes kaka send it quickly... he said and was about to cut the call... when someone suddenly snatched the phone away... he turned around to see angry nandini...

Nandu: hello... ha kaka... ji me teek hoon... kaka please don't send the car... I will handle him... don't worry kaka... ji... she said and cut the call and turned towards manik...

Manik: what. Was. That... he said emphasizing each word...

 he said emphasizing each word

Nandu: JUST SHUT UP MR. MANIK MONKEY MALHOTRA... ek baar meri baat tho sun lo... I was trying to talk to you and you are running away from me like always... she shouted on top of her lungs... while he was looking at her with a bewildered expression... he sighed and walked towards the sofa dragging her too... he sat and made her sit beside him...

Manik: speak... he said looking at her... Nandini took a deep breath before starting...

Nandu: Mani I am sorry that I didn't trust you

Nandu: Mani I am sorry that I didn't trust you... I really regret that... but our love is strong... so I will try my hardest to earn your trust again... BUT I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU... MR MANIK MONKEY MALHOTRA... how could you think I was cheating on you... Cabir told me everything... The person you thought, was my boy friend, was my BHAI... ok... she said taking deep breaths controlling her anger... while manik was just sitting with the same expression...

Nandu: manik malhotra answer me damn it... she said shaking him to bring him out of his daze...

Manik: tumhara.... bhai.... he said unsure...

Nandu: ha mere bhai...(she said taking a deep breath before starting again...)

when my parents were alive we went to London for a vacation... Edward... was my neighbor's kid... he used to be calm... we both used to play together... he was quite mature than ordinary kids... he used to treat me as his own sister... we were connected to each other as brother and sister... i mean it was strange how easily we blended... he used to protect me... if someone says anything about me he used to beat them... and used to get into a lot of trouble due to me... (she said smiling at her memory... while this made manik smile too...)

his parents passed away during our stay in an accident....... he used to lock himself up in his room... he only allowed me to be near him... on my last day, we both made a promise to each other that we would protect each other no matter what... I always considered him as my brother... we were very close... but after my parent's death...... I never went to London again and stayed with my amms... you know that... but we were always in touch with each other and know everything going in our lives... she finished with a sad smile thinking about their past... while seeing this manik hugged her... she snuggled against him for warmth and sniffed one or two sobs... Manik rubbed her back as if consoling her... suddenly she raised her head... her eyes were slightly red...

Nandu: didn't you say you don't want to listen to me

Nandu: didn't you say you don't want to listen to me... go now... I hate you Mr. Manik monkey malhotra... she said and pouted her lips... while manik laughed heartily... and kissed her pout making her blush...

Manik: what is this manik monkey malhotra ha... he said looking at her... while she smirked this time...

Nandu: huh... MR. MANIK MONKEY MALHOTRA... my nick name for you... she said looking at him grinning...

Manik: accha... he said and started to tickle her... the whole mansion was filled with her giggles... they both hugged each other...

 they both hugged each other

Manik: nandu... i am sorry i behaved like a child... i should have listened to you... sorry... he said with his head hung low...

Nandu: no way the MANIK MALHOTRA said sorry... she shouted while manik pouted...

Manik: why can't I say sorry... he said looking at her with fake anger... while nandu giggled...

Nandu: awe... you are soo cute...

Manik: ewww... no I am hot, handsome etc but not CUTE... he said frowning slightly... while nandu again burst into giggles...

 while nandu again burst into giggles

Nandu: accha accha teek hai... she said giggling and tightly hugged him... they unknowingly fell asleep with beautiful smiles plastered on their faces...

_____________________________________________________________________________

So guys how was the chapter...

Sorry guys to let you know that this is the last chapter... but there is an epilogue too...

Thank you for reading my story so far...

Hope you liked it...😋😊😉❤