Bali ka bakra... interesting topic...

hey sweeties...

i am posting my sixth chapter...

hope you like it... sorry for the delay....................

have fun reading.........................................................................................

__________________________________________________________________________________

At malhotra mansion...

Nandu was sitting there looking confused... she was about to get up when her eyes fell on the clock... 6:48... AIYAPPA!!! I am soo dead... chacha, chachi must be worrying... she thought and ran out to find manik missing... so she went and informed kaka that she was going home... she speedily walked to the door and went away...

Kaka: manik baba nandini beti cheligayi... he said looking towards the kitchen where manik was hiding...

Manik: hmm kaka aaj mujhe toda late hoga aane me... he said and walked away thinking ( offo manik chupne ki jaroorat Kya thi... you behaving like a kid... Nandu ke aiyappa ab ye ladki mujh se Kya, Kya karvayegi) and hit his forehead...

 Nandu ke aiyappa ab ye ladki mujh se Kya, Kya karvayegi) and hit his forehead

At Murthy house...

Nandini slowly entered the main gate and went directly to her garden... there was a ladder which was correctly connected to her room... she slowly started to climb the ladder and finally reached her balcony... ( manik tumhare liya Kya, Kya kar na pad raha hai... )

( author: like boy friend... like girl friend...

Nandu/manik: kuch kaha aap ne... they both said at a time...

Author: *cold sweat* kuch sunayi diya aap ko... she said nodding her head in a no...)

(imagine a little less height guys

(imagine a little less height guys...😅)

She finally opened her window to see....................................