may be we were not meant to be...

hey sweeties....

i am posting my second chapter...

please read and comment on it if you like it...

thank you and have fun reading it.........................

___________________________________________________________________________________

malhotra mansion...

we can see someone sitting on the floor near the bed

we can see someone sitting on the floor near the bed... everything was scattered around... we can see alcohol bottles around the person... some on the floor... some on the bed... just then another person entered...

person: manik what are you doing... he/she said looking at the room's condition... so the person was manik... he slowly tilted his face to look up... his face which was devoid any emotion except sadness... now had mockery in it...

manik: kya chahiye neyonika

manik: kya chahiye neyonika... what do you want now... after successfully breaking me and nandini apart... just get out neyonika... he shouted at her... (so how many thought it was cabir😉...)

neyonika: nandini, nandini, nandini

neyonika: nandini, nandini, nandini... what magic did that middle class girl do on you that you became like this... she too shouted back...

manik: just shut up... just because you cheated dad for money that doesn't mean everyone is like you... and she is nothing like you... you don't have the right to badmouth her... he said sternly... making neyonika shiver but soon came out of it...

neyonika: manik listen she didn't trust you... she doesn't love you... she is just after your money manik... or else why would she say like that in the court... remember manik i was the one that brought you out... not her... she said slowly trying to brainwash him... with her cunning smirk...

Manik: no... no she loves me... but she didn't trust me... did she really love me... he murmured slowly as if thinking about it... looking at his drunk state neyonika thought of taking advantage and brainwashing him...

Neyonika: manik just leave her to me... try to forget that leach who came near YOU for OUR money... she said slowly again...

Manik: get out of here neyonika... just get the hell out of here... he shouted not able to bear words against his love... as he saw no moment from the other party... he took an alcohol bottle and threw it across the room... shattering it into million pieces just like his heart... seeing this neyonika went outside not wanting the next bottle to land on her head...

Manik: nandini... why nandini... see now everyone is rising their fingers on our love... why didn't you trust me...or just MAYBE WE WERE NOT MEANT TO BE... he said rubbing his red eyes... and walked out of the room and went near the pool... he sat there dipping his legs in the water and looking at the stars... when another person entered there...

person: manik........................................................

the next day in murthy house...

chacha: shanno ji nandu bahar ayi kya

chacha: shanno ji nandu bahar ayi kya... he asked chachi who was looking at nandu's room...

chachi: nahi murthy ji... *sigh* meri bacchi... kya kar rahi ho gi... kuch nahi kha ya kal se... she said sadly still looking at the door... when rishab came near her and started showing some signs...

chachi: rishu teri di teek ho gi... tu tension math le... she said patting his head and side hugging him who burst into tears... suddenly there was a loud bang on the main door... it continued until chacha went and opened it... a person burst into the room as soon as he opened...

person: chachi nandu... he said while panting... it was evident that he ran to come fast... while chacha, chachi and rishab had a relief plastered on their faces seeing him... chachi quickly pointed towards nandini's room... he runs towards it... and starts to knock the door...

person: nannu... baby open the door... its me... nandini open the damn door right now... he shouted making everyone shiver... he was continuously banging the door... when the door slowly opened... he went in to see things scattered everywhere... (ab manik ki girlfriend hai to manik ki jaise he ho gi na... 😜) and he saw a small figure curled in a ball... he then realized she didn't open the door the lock actually broke... he slowly went near her... seeing this chacha, chachi and rishab decided to go from there to give them some alone time...

person: nannu my baby... its me... he said slowly and walked near nandu... when nandu heard him she slowly lifted her head to see him... seeing her like that shook him slightly... her face was pale with red swollen eyes... when she looked at him she just couldn't control herself and cried even more... that person quickly came near her and hugged her saying soothing words to calm her down...

nandu: ........................................................................

_____________________________________________________________________________________

cliff hanger.........

so guys who is this person... what is he to nandini...

will manik and nandini reunite when neyonika is still trying to brainwash manik....

who is the person who came near manik...

sorry guys this update is little short but the next one has more emotion to it....

have fun reading..............................

                                                                                                             harmony.............